Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I’m falling for him. Please help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I’m falling for him. Please help!!

I met this guy online and we had a strong intense connection for 2 1/2 months but I think because of the long distance (France & usa)and the quarantine ( his restaurant was closed of course )we got frustrated and shutdown for 2 weeks . He reached out but I felt like he wasn’t aggressive enough so I didn’t push it and he didn’t either . He was nonchalant about the fact that he didn’t reach out in 2 weeks,especially after we talk and text every day.

Ghost silence for 3 months.

He text me 3 days ago saying he missed me so much. I answered him plainly . He sent another text saying that its been a few months but he has not stop thinking about me and he misses me. I answered plainly again . When I realized that he wanted to start chatting again ( telling me how he has been busy and his restaurant is now open),I sent him a venting text about him ghosting me and coming back without giving me a valid reason to communicate with him again.

This is his reply
    « I fully understand your position
    What happened was that I started to get attached to you, really ...
    I didn’t mean to disrespect you at all but it scared me a little this distance, I didn't see how I was going to meet you, I was a little stupid I admit.
    Despite these few months I still think about you, I miss our discussions, I miss your voice, I miss your smile, I miss falling asleep with you.
    you are a beautiful person, it’s me who is not handled.
    I should add that im not asking for anything (I am the one who messed up anyway)”

1.what does he mean he is not asking for anything?😳
    2.is he genuinely remorseful?Does he really misses me ?Does he want to make things work?
    3.I want to rekindle but I don’t want to get hurt.

Please help
    Last edited by Mink0320; June 2, 2021, 03:34 PM.

I would say, yes, he wants to make things work. And is remorseful for ghosting you like he did.

An LDR is hard. Very hard. But from his reply to you it sounds like he really wants to make it work.

I would suggest to keep chatting with him and see how it goes.

Comment

1. Maybe he meant that he messed up and feel like he is not in the position to want anytbing.
      2.I do think that he is remorseful for ghosting you while caught up in his bussiness also. I have a previous experience like this where he ghosted me and we didn't talk for a few month but when he asked to reconcile, I gave him a chance and we are going strong for a year plus now.
      3. I do understand his fear of the distance more in our situation right now. It is scary because it is uncertain, but I think you should also ask yourself if this is something you want to let go of or is he someone you want to give a chance?

In my opinion, why not keep talking to him and see how it goes. Keep a bit of yourself and don't let go all of u until u are really sure 😊

Comment

Very sound advice Jiez. I agree with Jiez and OhioJim, it's worth being open even though there is risk of getting hurt, there is also risk of losing something great if you just close those doors.

Comment

Working...
        X