Missing you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing you

im lucky I talk daily with my partner oversess ,some days are good and others they are harder.
    Im painting my hall up a ladder washing the paint splatters off, the radio is on and i just start crying because I miss him so much, the pain is so bad today. The fear of losing him , or not making it ,is choking me as i cry . I wanna call him up and tell him. But logic tells me dont make my man feel helpless, just have my bad emotional day in private.
    These emotional days are hard , i keep busy , distract myself but still i ache for my love , my best freind. Its 17 months since i left him at the Airport , we just had our 4 year anniversay , i now i read Australia wont open probably until 2022 . This darn Covid is such a pain.
    Id seriously like some advice today you guys as im feeling so low , im so sad missing my man , i try not to show him but how long can you keep up a false show of happyness . Hm im sad when i should be laughing , dancing , with my man .
    All my brain is telling me is its going to be probably longer than 2 years altogether until i see my love again, its going to be so hard . We are planning to marry and he will relocate eventually to me , but that wont be until another 4 years or so . The heart ache of misding him and starting living together just is overwhelming today . I had to talk to you all, you understand . Thank you ❤️
    Last edited by Jen72; June 29, 2021, 12:39 PM.

Hi Jen

I feel your pain. I would talk to him. It won't make him feel helpless. He's probably feeling the same, but won't say anything to you for the same reason!

I have a feeling it'll be this time next year before I see my SO again. It will be 3 years by then.

You are not alone. But my advice is talk, talk, talk.

Much love x

Comment

Oh Jen, I am so sorry to hear you are having such an emotional and hard time. I know, Aus is being crazy with the restrictions. We feel unable to travel anywhere over here :/

Just remember that it's natural and normal to feel extreme ups and downs with LDRs. I know that probably isn't helpful, but at least you know your love is real and that you are always in each other's thoughts and committed to a future together. That counts for so much. Reach out when you need xoxoxox
      "The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again".
      -Charles Dickens

Comment

Thanks vivid , ❤️ Every day has its challenges , but the current situation in Australia just makes it seem so hopeless at times. Im hoping it will be over soon but they say not until 2022. So its hard Jakka ��

Comment

Hard Yakka? You really are becoming a pro
          "The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again".
          -Charles Dickens

Comment

Yakka yakka , he he ❤️

Comment

I just read today in the news that it may not be until 2024 until the open the international boarders in Australia. Its such a heartache . And im scared for our future . Its been 16 months since i last was with him . Its scary and im feeling it . This darn Covid crap

Comment

Stay positive Jen. Remember, sometimes the brain is stupid :-D
                I don't think it will be 2024. It might not be until next year though. It's very tough at the moment. I'm stuck in lockdown right now and with the way it's going it looks like it could be a few months like this. Watching the news is depressing.
                But the important thing to remember is the love you share. Talk to your man, let him know how you're feeling. If my SO told me what you said above, I would feel bad for her, knowing she is in pain but I would also feel good that her love was so strong for me. And that would give me strength.

Comment

Thank you for those words of encouragement , i feel it for your country all the lockdows and vaccine stuff going on. I hope it will be next year as its hard being apart this long . But me and my Partner are doing ok just tired of the rules .

Comment

Working...
                  X