My Bumble Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Bumble Story

Erson and I have been dating for 8months now. The turn of events has been quick for us. We met on a dating app called Bumble. At first, I’m not into him because relationship is not a priority for me at that moment. Plus, I’ve been talking to random guys there simultaneously and I found some of them just want hook ups. We’ve been talking about life. And somehow, I felt that I want to be friends with him. He’s so intelligent. So I invited him to go with me and my friends on a dinner night. Still not into him. After dinner he asked me to go for a coffee, just the two of us. And there, we were able to talk more about life and relationships. I think I like him now better. He then asked me out for a date a few days after that. And I was kind of challenged and curious about him. He’s kind of mysterious and intelligent. Plus the fact that he has been single for 8years. Tho, he told me he has been to hook ups before. And now he’s ready for a serious relationship. I think I want to try him. I don’t know why I did that? Isn’t that supposed to be a red flag knowing that he’s been playing around for 8 long years? So I said yes to him. Oh and he did asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend on our second date. After this, he planned on introducing me to his family. Like, “oh my God!” He’s moving too fast. My friends thought so too. He introduced me to his family and closest friends from Highschool and college. He has been talking about getting married and future stuff. It was surprising knowing the fact that he’s single for 8 years and just playing around with random girls. As time goes by, I liked him more. This man is really in for a long haul. And then it hit me, “this is too good to be true”. He’s so kind, a gentleman, loving, super clingy, and makes me feel like I’m a queen. Tho, I am a nobody. I have never felt like that ever in my life. I’ve been to relationships. I know every relationship is different. But this one? I don’t know. It feels soooooo right. One day, I found myself loving him so much too. This is the first time that a man doesn’t need to tell me that he loves me cause I see and feel it with his actions. I don’t need to ask for attention. Long story, short. After 5 months of being together, I found out that I’m 2 months pregnant. I wasn’t able to keep track of my period due to my busy schedule at work and was busy with our relationship. His reaction? Shocked. Of course, we didn’t plan to have a baby this early as we have a lot of plans ahead. We told our family and friends about our good news. And then one day, he told me about his plan on going back to USA to establish himself there and get me and our baby. He wants us to migrate. Just this July 26th. He flew back to Seattle with this sister and sister-in-law….. 😢

Congratulation on the baby!
    Funny thing about relationship is, sometimes, when you expect the least, its just happened. Turned out that person is great and the relationship is smooth, and its just caught you by surprise!
    Its great to read this, that you both sounds like head over heels! congratulation again!

Comment

Thanks alot! We are so excited. But I am feeling broken right now. It’s as if we have broken up when he left for the States. I miss his presence. I’m used to being with him.

Comment

i can relate to that. Also when you think it would get any easier in future, it is not actually hahaha..... Hang in there, it will be a nerve breaking journey for migrating to usa as the long back log due to covid

Comment

I know right. I joined a group on fb where they talk about fiancé visa process. Some filers took 2yrs and more just to process the visa due to hard lock down last year. Now the embassy is taking slow to process visa. Limiting to 30-50 filers in a month. Ayayay! Where are you from by the way? 😊

Comment

Well, slowing down better than stop at all, happened before when they completely close down the embassy for almost a year from 2019-2020.
            I am from Indonesia, my SO from Texas USA.

Comment

Working...
            X