Reunited this June!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reunited this June!!

Hey all! It's been a long time since i've posted anything in here. After the craziness of 2020, my bf and I agreed that it would be safer to meet up when we were fully vaccinated along with my family. We finally got around to planning his trip via Amtrak and he was able to come over safely! My parents are very supportive too and we set up a room for him at the house instead of an Airbnb. He was here for a whole month and it was the best experience ever <3!!! It just felt amazing to have him back in my arms after so long, just spending every day together lounging or doing small domestic things.

When he had to leave, it was the hardest goodbye ever . We both were pretty broken after that experience but our plans to close the distance slowly come closer each day. It is painful to be separated once again till then, but we know that it'll be worth the wait <3.

yay! congrats to you. Yes, its been hard two years because of this covid. It definitely add more pressure to the LDR couple.
    When you had the chance to ever meet them again during these times, yes you are blessed!
    Ohhh the good byes, never going to be easy... when you thought it would be... its not. But,
    Happy for you guys!

Comment

Working...
    X