IÂ’m so hurt and feel like giving up now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IÂ’m so hurt and feel like giving up now

It has been almost 3weeks since we had this LDR. It’s frustrating. Problems keep coming up. And we’re not resolving anything cause he’s just pacifying me with comforting words and avoiding conversations about how to resolve our problems. Before he left for USA. He made it clear that he’s doing this for our future cause we are having a baby. Our goal is him to process my fiancé visa when he get there. But it’s almost 3weeks and he’s not doing any move to accomplish it. He knows how long the process will take us. But it seems he doesn’t care. Whenever I bring up the visa processing topic, it seems like he’s allergic to it. And doesn’t want to talk about it. I don’t get him, he’s the one who decided to take this route. Now he’s flaking. Yesterday he had a more than 4hours call transacting axie infinity. Without any complain he happily transacted and go through the long process. Then this morning, we were about to fill out the form from the website. He’s been only at the site for one minute and he got so annoyed already because the pdf file can’t be downloaded. And he told me he’s too lazy to do it. And i got mad at him i told him that he spent more than 4hrs of call transacting axie Infinity. And now he’s already complaining within a minute. And he hung up on me. I tried calling him and chatting him but he’s not responding anymore. I’m so tired of this. I don’t deserve this, most specially our baby inside me. He’s suffering too, the baby feels what i feel. Im so stressed. He said it’s not that he doesnt want to do it. But his actions is contradicting. I don’t know what to do. I left him a message, i told him that I’m tired of this. The baby doesn’t deserve to feel this way and I don’t deserve this. I did my best and i’ve done my part. It’s up to you now.

ThatÂ’s what i left. And IÂ’m planning not to talk to him until he realize what he did. IÂ’m the only one whoÂ’s willing to go through the process. And heÂ’s not. ItÂ’s so unfair that he left us like this. And now heÂ’s giving me this treatment. IÂ’m really crying and depressed and stressed right now.

Originally posted by Chandii View Post
    It has been almost 3weeks since we had this LDR. It’s frustrating. Problems keep coming up. And we’re not resolving anything cause he’s just pacifying me with comforting words and avoiding conversations about how to resolve our problems. Before he left for USA. He made it clear that he’s doing this for our future cause we are having a baby. Our goal is him to process my fiancé visa when he get there. But it’s almost 3weeks and he’s not doing any move to accomplish it. He knows how long the process will take us. But it seems he doesn’t care. Whenever I bring up the visa processing topic, it seems like he’s allergic to it. And doesn’t want to talk about it. I don’t get him, he’s the one who decided to take this route. Now he’s flaking. Yesterday he had a more than 4hours call transacting axie infinity. Without any complain he happily transacted and go through the long process. Then this morning, we were about to fill out the form from the website. He’s been only at the site for one minute and he got so annoyed already because the pdf file can’t be downloaded. And he told me he’s too lazy to do it. And i got mad at him i told him that he spent more than 4hrs of call transacting axie Infinity. And now he’s already complaining within a minute. And he hung up on me. I tried calling him and chatting him but he’s not responding anymore. I’m so tired of this. I don’t deserve this, most specially our baby inside me. He’s suffering too, the baby feels what i feel. Im so stressed. He said it’s not that he doesnt want to do it. But his actions is contradicting. I don’t know what to do. I left him a message, i told him that I’m tired of this. The baby doesn’t deserve to feel this way and I don’t deserve this. I did my best and i’ve done my part. It’s up to you now.

ThatÂ’s what i left. And IÂ’m planning not to talk to him until he realize what he did. IÂ’m the only one whoÂ’s willing to go through the process. And heÂ’s not. ItÂ’s so unfair that he left us like this. And now heÂ’s giving me this treatment. IÂ’m really crying and depressed and stressed right now.
    Ohhhh that infamous ds160 and all those forms... i know how you feel sister!

My bf is been dragging his feet as well after he made decision we will close the distance. Its just exact same thing he saw all documents that needed he became panicking and just really stressed out before even doing anything at all. The thing is, there are men like this, they really dont like complication and cant really take small steps and move forwards.

You need to break it down for him (which i did) i type down what step what we need to do, and i break down the forms, the fee, and details. Box it into smaller "problems" that we need to solve. I gave him literally check list on how to get married (rolling my eyes here) and he was married before and been through this so he knew this!!!!

I am planning to fill the documents and the let him review it and print and sign it. My bf will be so extremely overwhelmed to see over 12 pages of PDF (of questions actually he know how to answer) uugghh hahah im just as frustrated as you are.

But take it easy, think about the baby, he will be back he know what he did is wrong, but yeah there are men that just like this---cant handle pressure hahahah

Comment

Working...
    X