Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who have a relationship with Asian woman/man, how did you meet and how....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who have a relationship with Asian woman/man, how did you meet and how....?

Hi, I'm just wondering how you met your bf/gf? Okay, so, just to give you a background. My BF and I broke up last year before pandemic because he will be relocated and he said he doesn't trust himself. So, in my mind, duh! he's saying he's over me. That's it! Period. Then pandemic happens and fast-forward now, with all the lockdowns and restrictions, I'm really tempted to try these apps. So, I'm really wondering how you met and if it's LDR how do you do that?

I am the asian girl
    Tried it---before pandemic, me and my bf (now hubby) met on OKcupid app. We met in person like a few weeks after we chat first time. Ive been using dating website and its kind of mix bags. But, i actually was about to delete it when i met my hubby. Thinking im done with dating website and ill be ok to live only with my cat (lol yeah).

Comment

Originally posted by uniquefem View Post
      I am the asian girl
      Tried it---before pandemic, me and my bf (now hubby) met on OKcupid app. We met in person like a few weeks after we chat first time. Ive been using dating website and its kind of mix bags. But, i actually was about to delete it when i met my hubby. Thinking im done with dating website and ill be ok to live only with my cat (lol yeah).
      That's nice. you said you tried different sites, were there a lot of fake profiles? How do you know they're serious?

Comment

I did tried different sites. Easy red flags when they didnt put effort for their profiles. You can actually easily see if the person real as well by the pictures. Google image can help you with that. Also, i never believe in "free lunch" i can spot them east as well when someone said they will send me expensive bags and jewelries etc after just chatting like 48hrs.
        Not to offend anyone from USA military, most of the fake profile somehow claimed they were in military, there for cant videocalls etc. They said they are from USA but then their phone call showed they are from different countries.
        I just dont like bullsh*t and ill just block anyone that i see more than 3 red flags.
        Better focus for the real person, who show efforts to get to know you. Put in mind, no body perfect and real guys sometimes does show this "humane" mistakes, but constant spell errors and one called you "maam" or "lady" sometimes a fake person too.
        Video call and time will reveal who they are.

Comment

I actually met my girlfriend on an online phone game of all places. We started talking in game, and I just loved her personality and outlook on life and how kind she was to everyone. Fast-forward, I'm about to visit her soon, and travel the Philippines after two years of voice and video calls.

Comment

I met my Indian other half whilst travelling in India. If I am totally honest I wouldn't go out of my way to find a relationship that was going to be long distance - they are hard, but it was just the way that life ended up for me. I have used apps in the UK and do see that they are probably the way forward for meeting people for most people these days.

Comment

Working...
            X