Deceased

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deceased

The previous thread I started titled 'Ghosted'. Sadly, Is totally false. But I didn't know that at the time. Considering that the woman I was referring to had Bi-Polar Disorder. It wasn't a far stretch to think, that is what she had done. I found out two days ago. That she died. Her son(32yrs-old) confirmed her death today. But I won't know until somewhere between 10/10-10/15, when her son gets' his mother's autopsy results back. What the cause was.(tears)

Oh my goodness, I am so so sorry to read this. That must be a huge shock to you. I hope you are ok!? Vent here if you need to
    "The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again".
    -Charles Dickens

Comment

Originally posted by vivid_idea View Post
      Oh my goodness, I am so so sorry to read this. That must be a huge shock to you. I hope you are ok!? Vent here if you need to
      I originally thought she 'ghosted' me. Because, I am so used to it happening. But, My stubbornness, lead me to find out the sad news. First from the local police. Then, Her son told me he found her face down on the bed. I had a ZOOM call Saturday(9/18/2021) with 10 of my relatives. Some were saying, they know I am in pain. But none of them really do. The only ones' that would know in family have all died. My (late)paternal grandfather was a widower for 18yrs., before he died. My (late)maternal grandmother, was a widow for 32yrs., before she died. My (late)great-aunt, was a widow for 5yrs., before she died.

Our 'Relationship' status on Facebook, was 'It's Complicated'. After I found out about her death. I changed my 'Relationship' status, to 'Married' naming her as my spouse. I will never change it. (tears)
      Last edited by Christophe516; September 21, 2021, 03:33 AM.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss.
        Read my LDR story!
        Facebook
        Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
          I'm so sorry for your loss.
          Thank you

Comment

I am so sorry to read this Christophe. I hope you are coping ok. Give yourself all the time you need to grieve.

Comment

Originally posted by D_M View Post
              I am so sorry to read this Christophe. I hope you are coping okay. Give yourself all the time you need to grieve.
              Thank you. I got news from her son today. While I fully understand. His feeling like he is in a daze(I feel the same way), He told me today, that she is being cremated. I don't agree with cremation. But it is not my decision in this case. The problem is, he said it would happen on 9/30/2021. That is not enough time for me to put something together and mail it. With Covid, the USPS is slower than usual.

This hurts worse than the grieving time. Following my divorce(1992-2000), or two engagements(2002-2007, 2007-2012). They are all still alive.

Also, While I will eventually find out what the coroner's report says. The constant wondering if she died as a result of Coronary Artery Disease.

Comment

So sorry to hear this! What were you thinking of putting together? Could you write something to be read out at her cremation and send it to her son via email? Take care!

Comment

Originally posted by xxcazaxx View Post
                  So sorry to hear this! What were you thinking of putting together? Could you write something to be read out at her cremation and send it to her son via email? Take care!
                  I wanted to compose a letter that would be kept with her. But, Logistically, I realized, that. With Covid slowing up the USPS. That it wouldn't get there in time, before her cremation on 9/30/2021

Comment

Originally posted by Christophe516 View Post
                    I wanted to compose a letter that would be kept with her. But, Logistically, I realized, that. With Covid slowing up the USPS. That it wouldn't get there in time, before her cremation on 9/30/2021
                    Send it FedEx???

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss x

Comment

Am soo sorry dear. What a loss

Comment

Originally posted by OhioJim View Post
                          Send it FedEx???
                          I wanted to something like that. But I couldn't get the address.
                          Originally posted by Rezie View Post
                          I'm sorry for your loss x
                          Thankyou
                          Originally posted by noura View Post
                          Am soo sorry dear. What a loss
                          I am beyond heartbroken.

Comment

I keep bursting out crying, about the woman I loved. My 80yr.-old parents' have complained for years. About my not being 'involved romantically'. With any woman locally. I have done the 'local' thing. I dated, then married a local woman. Before I divorced her. That was 1987-2000. Now, With Facebook down. The son of, the woman I loved, can't contact me.

Comment

im so sorry for your loss. remember shes always there in your heart no matter what.

Comment

Working...
                              X