Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reconnection - but do I really want it ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reconnection - but do I really want it ??

I don’t know where to begin …
    Maybe some of you recognize my story : he just stopped texting me back exactly a year ago. I must admit we were on the rocks, but we never gave it a closure. He just stopped and ghosted me for 9 months and I cannot forget it!
    This July he “came back” and he just wanted to pick up where we left. I was just catching up with him, but now we kind of behave as a couple but there is no intimacy in the relationship, we are in the same boat as last year we are facing the same problem and I’m not sure If I need this in my life.
    He is not working right now but he is still busy and exhausted as before - our main problem was the miscommunication and lack of passion…

Is just I cannot move on and date freely if he is holding me back . Earlier around August he was all over to visit me asap ( btw he is Australian and I am from Czech R ) but now he is not even talking about it …

I am not sure if I should continue Bcs even when we were together we were so different that it wasn’t really working - well of course we were blinded by “ love “ let’s say, so we really tried, I am just not sure if I have this energy again .. I lost my trust to be honest ..

Sounds like it's not worth it. You can't ghost someone and pick up like nothing happened. If it's not working, then it isn't working. LDR is all about trust and communication

Comment

Working...
    X