Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Chat with Webcam!

---
    Last edited by mllebamako; March 23, 2011, 03:12 PM.

AWWW! That is so sweet! I love that feeling of just pure happiness!
    Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Aw that's so cool! Glad it kinda worked for you. The first time me and my SO webcam chatted we were both so nervous and just sat grinning like fools but it didn't matter because we could see each other

Comment

Aww what a great moment and feeling!

Comment

Funny you should post this :P Last night was actually the first time Reese and I got on cam together. It was amazing seeing how much I made him smile though we were both grinning like mad when we saw each other he had a friend over who was trying to sleep while we were having a video call so we didn't get to stay on very long. (I say that like it was fifteen minutes or something it was an hour, but it wasn't long enough for me :P) I thought I would be nervous, but I felt totally comfortable and normal.

Comment

Aww, that's awesome! Webcam chatting with someone you love is definitely a wonderful experience, I hope the attempt to make it work both ways works out!

It is so wonderful to be able to see the face of the one you love after a long time apart; I got to talk on the webcam (via skype) with my SO for 2 weeks straight in August, which was the first time we'd seen each other since September 2009. He was house-sitting, he doesn't have a webcam on his own, so for another 2 weeks we had to content ourselves with phone until we could see each other for a few days the beginning of this September. Since then, we've only been able to talk on the phone, but I tried Eyejot, and was able to send him a short video message the other day. It made his day, getting to see me smiling and happy and in love with him.

Isn't it wonderful how even the smallest things can be cherished so much? Love truly is a wonderful thing. It's so great that you were able to have an experience like that, and I hope many more come your way!
            sigpic

Comment

That's very exciting!!

Comment

Very exciting for you!!!! YAY!
                NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

I still remember the first time my SO and I web-cammed. We never really thought about it at first, since we didn't have the capability when we were first together 8 years ago, and when he was in the States, he was close enough that I saw him every 4-6 weeks. But one night we decided to try it, and I loved seeing his face light up when he saw me. I think we just smiled and made faces at each other for most of the conversation...

Even now, when we can get the video to work (he's also in a place with crappy connections most of the time), we both get all goofy and happy.

I hope you get to see him via cam soon! But be warned- I'm always wanting to reach through the computer to touch my guy! There is a part of me that forgets he's not really here...

Comment

I absolutely love voice/webcam. It makes the time apart easier to handle, at least for me, when I can see/hear him more often. It was strange for me at first because he lived here for so long that we never had to cam or anything...so seeing him on cam the first time after he left was different, but still awesome cause I got to see him Yay.

Comment

That's so great for you! =]
                      You always remember your first webcam with your long distance SO... =]

Comment

We just got off Skype and this time he brought his own webcam!!! This was the first time I've seen him since I left West Africa 2 months ago. I was all smiles! So happy

Comment

Aww yay! I'm happy for you guys!
                          Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

So sweet!

Comment

That's great! That must've been such a special moment for you both

Let's hope it becomes a regular thing!
                              In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                              Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                              Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                              My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Working...
                              X