DECEMBER :D :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DECEMBER :D :D

Okay, this might wind up slightly ramble-ish, but I'm very excited so bear with me. xD
    Me and my boyfriend have only been official for a little over a month now, and we met back in May. He lives in Ontario, Canada and I live in Alabama, US. I'm a senior in highschool, he's a junior. [Grades 12 and 11]
    We have not met in person yet, and the plan was for me to come up there after I graduate for my summer trip. Buuut his mom is now paying for him to come down here for christmas break!
    that cut the wait time from 8 months to TWO =D =D
    I am SOOOO excited.
    I will still be coming up there for summer break, of course.
    But yeah, I just needed to be all excited and share my news somewhere, I told a few of my friends but they don't really get it like I know you all will.

Ahh! congrats, that's awesome!

Comment

How exciting for you!!!! Yes...ramble away anytime here!
      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

That's really exciting, I'm happy for you!
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Awwww that's great that you'll get to spend christmas together =D I hope everything goes wonderfully.

Comment

That's fantastic! I'm excited for you.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

That's wonderful news!!!!!

Comment

That's really great of your mom to help out like that and to be supportive!
                Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

omg thats so awesome! Im jealous haha

Comment

I get to meet my SO in December too!!! We had met online a little over a year ago now, and have been officially together for 6 months. We had originally planned (back when we were still 'just friends') to meet after i graduate from college (3 years from now! NO). Buuut, since we're together now... it's December! So I kind of know how you feel on this! It's exciting, right!?!?!
                    [CENTER]"To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive."

Comment

That's great for you! Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                      X