November is around the corner...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November is around the corner...

Annnnnd I'll be seeing my man for Thanksgiving! I'm so thrilled! We just purchased the tickets yesterday

Anyone else seeing their sweetheart this Thanksgiving?!
    If not, when will you see them next and who is doing the traveling?

*~*~*Forever & Always*~*~*

Yay, Congrats!

I will be seeing my bf for the December holidays and i shall be the one traveling :]

Comment

Congrats to you both! You must be so excited!!!! I will be seeing my fiance in 2 weeks and he won't ever leave lol Have a great trip!

Comment

congrats! I'll hopefully be seeing my boyfriend for thanksgiving too!!!

Comment

YES!!! I'm going to be spending the week before Thanksgiving with him!! He, unfortunately, has to leave the day before Thanksgiving, but this is going to be the first time we meet! I'm so excited!! GAH!
          First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 5000miles View Post
            YES!!! I'm going to be spending the week before Thanksgiving with him!! He, unfortunately, has to leave the day before Thanksgiving, but this is going to be the first time we meet! I'm so excited!! GAH!
            CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is SUCH an exciting feeling and I hope for the best on your first meet! Enjoy the thousands of butterflies that will be fluttering in your stomach the entire time

*~*~*Forever & Always*~*~*

Comment

Hopefully I'll be seeing him in December, will spend Christmas with my family then fly out the 26th or 27th and spend New Years with him in Scotland. I'm determined to make it happen!

Originally posted by 5000miles View Post
              How exciting, I just had my first meeting in September and it was perfect. It exceeded my expectations. I'm sure yours will be the same. Just remember to breath, I nearly forgot that minor detail as I grabbed my luggage in Glasgow.

Comment

Well... since I'm not American I don't celebrate thanksgiving, but... I'll also spend time with my SO around that time.
                November can't come fast enough.

Comment

Well, I'm Canadian so Thanksgiving is Oct 11 for me! and my SO will be coming home for the weekend yay

Comment

Congrats! I'll be seeing my boyfriend again 2 days after Christmas. We're both spending Christmas with our families, and then I'm going to see him for almost a month.

Comment

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Denmark, but I won't see my SO for Christmas or New Year's either, sooo.. it really has nothing to do with a holiday

He's already out traveling, so I'll be the one going to New Zealand in April next year to join him..
                      ...Another 6 months to go... no, wait.. 5 months, 3 weeks and 6 days

Enjoy your thanksgivings everybody

Comment

My flight leaves Thanksgiving evening, can't wait!!
                        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

i will see my SO the day after thanksgiving
                          sigpic

Comment

It's so exciting, I actually see my guy just before the American thanksgiving!! I am Canadian so it doesn't really affect me at all, but I did notice after I booked my flights, that I would be leaving on November 11 (Canada's Remembrance Day and USA's Veterans Day) and coming back on American Thanksgiving so it's kinda cool... I'm so excited about it!!

Comment

Congratulations! I hope you have a great time
                              In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                              Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                              Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                              My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Working...
                              X