Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

texting pictures

eric and i text all day if we aren't skyping

and if i'm out somewhere i love sending him pictures of me, or something i think is cool
    and he sends me pictures sometimes too

i love it because it makes me feel a little more connected to him in someways

like yesterday i was at the mall, and i was in a chocolate shop called Godiva (i'm a woman what can i say.. i loooveee me some chocolate ) and anyways, i sent him a picture of the truffle i got! it's something simple, but just showing little things i'm doing
    <3
    sigpic

I sadly can't text pictures because that's way too expensive, but my SO and I always take pictures of where we are going, of food we ate that day, of ourselves... everything. And then we send them in an email.

Comment

Christie can't text me pictures but we always text each other about what's going through out the day. It's great =)

Comment

I love your pictures babe!! especially the bad ones
        My <3 is in Connecticut

Comment

I do that all the time

Comment

I adore getting picture texts! It's just that little extra step of effort from just a regulr text but to me it makes such a huge difference (not to say I don't love getting regular texts too!). We don't send them all the time since it can get pricey for him, but I get them enough to make me one happy camper Ironically I'm not so good with the sending them back unless I'm not in it, I just don't like seeing myself in photos.

Comment

Clay and I do this all the time, I love it when he surprises me with a picture of him!
              Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

I'm not even sure my SO's phone can get images. Mine can, I send stuff off my computer all the time to mine for wallpapers and caller IDs. It's a cute idea, I think I may try one day to do that and be dumb and spell out "I love you" in gummi worms or something. I need new ways to annoy him.

Comment

Doesnt even work for me when I try and send a picture message -.- Kinda sucks.. I've tried a few times

Ah well

Comment

We so the exact same thing

Comment

We do that a lot as well. It's always fun to get pics from him.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
                      - A. A. Milne

Comment

My bf and i do the exact thing :]
                        It's so fun

Comment

Haha, I do the same thing!!! All the time... like I'll be waiting for a class to start and I'll be eating foodz... and I always send a picture of it to him, or the area I'm at. Like, once, I sent him a picture of the pizza bagel I got at the bagel place, and a picture of the comfy chairs I was sitting in. haha I just love it... especially if I'm bored!
                          [CENTER]"To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive."

Comment

It works when I've sent her some... sort of. She has to go online and post some link into a browser to see it which isn't particularly mobile... :/
                            In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                            Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                            Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                            My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Working...
                            X