Wow, I just got here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I just got here!!!

My SO just informed me that we were done. Couldn't really give me any reasons and just said he felt it in his gut and that it was better we do this now than 7 years down the road. Ok, really??? We had been together for 10 months only but I thought we were happy. I just joined here (had been a member of the facebook page since we began) the other day. I enjoyed the site, it was very applicable to us. But alas, tis not to be. I'm sad and confused by all of this but if he can turn his back on me then it was defintely not to be. I can't wait for my heart to understand this....... I will be deleting my profile from here because I no longer feel I belong. How sad. Cynthia

I am so sorry for your break up :[
    I hope you guys can work things out

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this. *hugs*

Comment

I am so sorry to hear this....
        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

I'm so sorry! I hope you can find some peace soon.

Comment

That is really unfortunate, Cynthia!

There is always a place for everyone with some type of LDR experience here, just so you know. But we all completely understand.

Comment

That's so sad, Cynthia

I'm really sorry to hear about this. Don't be afraid to hang around here for any help or advice you might need with dealing with this.
              In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
              Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
              Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
              My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Hugs, hope you feel better soon!

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear that, Cynthia. What an unfortunate happenstance.

Look, don't feel like you need to leave if you don't want to - you can provide just as valuable of advice to people as others still in LDR's.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that =[
                    You're still welcome around here, though

Comment

Awww big hugs!!! Stay strong hun. Really sorry to hear it didn't work out, I hope you will be ok.

I don't think you need to leave the site Hun as you have experienced a ldr you can still help other people but whatever is best for you.

Good luck with everything

Comment

I really want to thank everyone for the hugs and encouragement. You guys are sweet and I really appreciate it. I"m not sure what I'm going to do yet. I've got to find a way to pick up the pices and move on. I think a spa day is in order so that's the first order of business for me. Everyone take care and thanks again for the encouragement.

Comment

*hugs*

I'm so sorry it didn't work out. Best of luck to you!

Comment

Working...
                          X