Makes me feel not so bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes me feel not so bad

So Alex got on at work today! Well, he's still on, but as he's at work he's not as talkative as usual. Still, he got on because work was slow and he wanted to talk. He apologized for being neglectful. He said, " i just wanted to check up on you, as i have been a very neglectful person for the past couple weeks i think." >w< Yes, I have felt neglected and it helped that he recognized what he was doing. He's so sweet!

That's really good that he was able to see that he was being somewhat neglectful and it was really sweet of him to get on at work to see how you are doing .

Comment

That's sweet of him.
      ... Isn't getting surprised by your SO wonderful? Especially whenever it's completely out of the blue, it's a complete, "Wow, I think I just fell in love with you all over again" feeling. Haha.

Comment

It was very nice that he recognized it!! It feels good right??

Comment

Aw yay, I love when that happens. I'm happy for you!

Comment

Oh wow! That is awesome that he read your mind without you even having to tell him! Hopefully now he will be able to fix the problem without you having to mention it

Comment

It's really great of him to realize that he hasn't been paying enough attention to you and that he's working on fixing the problem. I'm happy for you!

Comment

I'm happy for you too That's great, I hope he keeps it up ^^
                Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Make sure you let him know you really liked it! =] Positive Reinforcement! lol

Comment

Working...
                  X