This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaxtr?

is anybody having trouble with Jaxtr today? i tried calling Denise with it today and it said "were unable to connect your call please try again later" normally it works fine for me but today its not working

bumping cause im wondering if anybody is having trouble with it

Comment

I haven't tried today... We only use that when one of us is away from home and can't access the computer.
      First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

i normally only use it on the weekend but i found out they had a calling rate plan thing and i wanted to try it but it aint working for some odd reason :/

Comment

what's jaxtr? lol
          it's not a dream anymore, it's worth fighting for

Comment

jaxtr: https://www.jaxtr.com/user/home.jsp

Comment

hmm i might have to give this a try. I currently pay $5 extra on my cell phone to get discount calling which is 40 cents a minute so this would definitely save me some money. Are there any other fees? Or you just pay for what you use?

Comment

as far as i know you just pay for what you use, ive never done the calling plan thing until now but for some odd reason its not working at the moment :/

Comment

i was thinking of trying the $10 one. Do you have to do anything special when you call or just make a call like normal?

Comment

thats the one i picked, you dial the number they give you, follow the prompts and dial her number followed by the pound key

Comment

ohh so basically like a calling card type of thing

Comment

Originally posted by amb85 View Post
                        hmm i might have to give this a try. I currently pay $5 extra on my cell phone to get discount calling which is 40 cents a minute so this would definitely save me some money. Are there any other fees? Or you just pay for what you use?
                        Wait...amb85...you are paying 40 cents a minute? Is that US dollars? You should use Rebtel...https://www.rebtel.com/en/Rates/Rates/
                        It would be 20 cents to call a cell in Ecuador and 11 cents to call a landline. With Rebtel you can call either a local access number from your phone or you can call from the internet. Let me know if you need more help with this!!

Comment

Working...
                        X