Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are addicted to LFAD when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just laid down for a couple hour nap...

And I dreampt that we had a HUGE LFAD convention..where we were all reunited with our SO's and each other...hahahhaha

I can remember certain people and talking about them...and their stories were right in my head..

and everyone was waiting for the moment Michelle and Frank got there...because they were going to get married...

Crazy crazy dream..................haha
    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

..when you refresh the page once every hour and read everything. >_>

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *rolls around on the ground laughing*

When you've been at work for almost four hours and you've spent more time on LFAD than doing actual work *hums innocently*

Comment

When I log off with the intentions of staying off for awhile and log back in 10min later.

Comment

when I log on here more often then I do facebook? I thought I'd never see the day

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
          <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
          The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
          <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
          <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
          Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
          Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nicole View Post
            when I log on here more often then I do facebook? I thought I'd never see the day
            Me too!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

When "just 5 minutes" somehow turns into 2 hours...not that I've ever been guilty of that......

Comment

Luce, that dream needs to be a reality.

You know you're addicted when you have the most posts and 45 blogs since you joined in June. XD

Comment

when you come alot and check to see if anybodys answered your thread or responded to something you wrote in another thread *innocent look* hi there lol

Comment

I always go on here for "5 mintues"..and end up being here for a while
                    and whenever my so and I get into it I'm like LFAD would know what to do!
                    and you know you're addicted when you think about others on the site when you're w/ your SO. I know i do!
                    Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
                    Starting Dating: 5.22.09
                    Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
                    Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
                    Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Comment

When you are quite nearly late for work because you absolutely HAVE to comment on something before you leave.

Yeah that was me today.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Wow. THAT'S hardcore O_O.

You know you're addicted when your internet goes out, and the worst thing (second to not being able to talk to my SO) is that there will be a zillion new posts that will be up and outdated by the time I'm able to get back on!

Comment

When you are talking to your SO on web cam and ask them to wait because there's something you have to read on LFAD hehe - 6 days Sllver

Comment

It's your internet browser homepage.... at home and at work...
                            First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

When you have to rewind the same scene in your movie 3 times because you keep getting distracted by LFAD!

Comment

Working...
                              X