Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDR Alphabet!

A is for... erm, gimme a sec

The idea of this is to make a list rather than a chain. So copy and paste the previous post and then add your suggestion and that way we'll make an LDR alphabet!

I know it's going to be tempting to skip ahead, for example C is for Communication, that's the first one that came into my mind but you have to do it on order, that's the rule

When you add your suggestion, give a (very ) short reason for why you chose it.

So you might write:

C is for...
    Communication - vital in an LDR

But it doesn't have to be advice, it can be anything LDR related! Maybe like:

S is for...
    Skype - couldn't live without it!

I think we're good to go now

I'm struggling already

Ok...

A is for...
    Affection - it's just as important to be affectionate from a distance.

B is for...

C is for...

You can add the rest of the letters yourselves as we go on, I'm not doing them all now

So the next reply should look like:

A is for...

B is for...
    (something beginning with B) - .......

C is for...

When... or should I say IF we get to Z then just start over

Keeping the original list intact of course

Good luck if you get one of the nasty letters!
    In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
    Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
    Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
    My dog Sam ♥

A is for...

B is for- Bacio (Yeah I cheated, It means kiss in Italian) Because his get me through the day

C is for....

Comment

A is for...

B is for- Bacio (Yeah I cheated, It means kiss in Italian) Because his get me through the day

C is for compromise - do something to make your SO happy even if you weren't so into it yourself.

D is for...

Comment

A is for...Affection - it's just as important to be affectionate from a distance.

C is for compromise - do something to make your SO happy even if you weren't so into it yourself.

D is for... Discipline - Balancing your every day with your LDR so that one doesn't consume the other but that they can be the same

E is for...

Comment

A is for...Affection - it's just as important to be affectionate from a distance.

D is for... Discipline - Balancing your every day with your LDR so that one doesn't consume the other but that they can be the same

E is for... Error Admit when you're wrong, and forgive your SO when he/she does the same.

F is for...
          National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
          National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

B is for...Bacio (Yeah I cheated, It means kiss in Italian) Because his get me through the day

C is for... Compromise - do something to make your SO happy even if you weren't so into it yourself.

E is for... Error Admit when you're wrong, and forgive your SO when he/she does the same.

F is for... Faithful - Because every relationship should be this.
            [CENTER]

Comment

B is for...Bacio (Yeah I cheated, It means kiss in Italian) Because his get me through the day

C is for... Compromise - do something to make your SO happy even if you weren't so into it yourself.

G is for... Gratitude - Be grateful for every single moment you get to spend with your SO.

H is for...

Comment

G is for... Gratitude - Be grateful for every single moment you get to spend with your SO.

H is for... Honesty - Be your real self and not who you think your SO wants you to be.

I is for...
                Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

H is for... Honesty - Be your real self and not who you think your SO wants you to be.

I is for...Instant Messenger or IM - Thats one of the tools we use to talk.

J is for...
                  Last edited by bluepotato1236; October 8, 2010, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Can we keep it like this please guys?

A is for...

B is for...
                    Bacio (Yeah I cheated, It means kiss in Italian) - Because his get me through the day

C is for...
                    Compromise - do something to make your SO happy even if you weren't so into it yourself.

D is for...
                    Discipline - Balancing your every day with your LDR so that one doesn't consume the other but that they can be the same

E is for...
                    Error - Admit when you're wrong, and forgive your SO when he/she does the same.

F is for...
                    Faithful - Because every relationship should be this.

G is for...
                    Gratitude - Be grateful for every single moment you get to spend with your SO.

H is for...
                    Honesty - Be your real self and not who you think your SO wants you to be.

I is for...
                    Instant Messenger or IM - Thats one of the tools we use to talk.

J is for...
                    Joy - nothing like seeing your SO in the flesh for the first time in months

That way when we start repeating letters we can do this:

C is for...
                    Compromise - do something to make your SO happy even if you weren't so into it yourself.
                    Communication - blah blah blah...

Cheers
                    In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                    Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                    Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                    My dog Sam ♥

Comment

A is for...

B is for...
                      Bacio (Yeah I cheated, It means kiss in Italian) - Because his get me through the day

C is for...

D is for...
                      Discipline - Balancing your every day with your LDR so that one doesn't consume the other but that they can be the same

E is for...

F is for...

G is for...

H is for...

I is for...

J is for...

K is for...
                      Kindle - the sparks that ignited the love between us; the flames that burn strong even while we're apart.
                      We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

A is for...

B is for...

C is for...

D is for...

E is for...

F is for...

G is for...

H is for...

I is for...

J is for...

K is for...
                        Kindle - the sparks that ignited the love between us; the flames that burn strong even while we're apart.

L is for...
                        Longing - I'm longing for him every day when I'm not with him.

M is for...

Comment

A is for...

B is for...

C is for...

D is for...

E is for...

F is for...

G is for...

H is for...

I is for...

J is for...

K is for...

L is for...

M is for...
                          Marathon. LDRs aren't a sprint. It takes time and dedication, and a ton of endurance.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

A is for...

B is for...

C is for...

D is for...

E is for...

F is for...

G is for...

H is for...

I is for...

J is for...

K is for...

L is for...

M is for...
                            Marathon. LDRs aren't a sprint. It takes time and dedication, and a ton of endurance.

N is for...
                            Naughty, hehe because we all love to be naughty with our SOs sometimes hehe

Comment

A is for...

B is for...

C is for...

D is for...

E is for...

F is for...

G is for...

H is for...

I is for...

J is for...

K is for...

L is for...

M is for...

N is for...
                              Naughty, hehe because we all love to be naughty with our SOs sometimes hehe

O is for...
                              Open - don't hide things/feelings from your SO.

Comment

Working...
                              X