No announcement yet.

Songs you listen to when missing your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tend to listen to Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here... It is such a beautiful song! And sad. Ahh...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QCCz4mtd0E
    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying good-bye so hard!

Comment

Originally posted by Luisina View Post
      Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars ♥♥
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GemKqzILV4w

Yeah, love that song. There's so many Snow Patrol songs that can make you feel sad

Another one I really like by them is Make This Go On Forever. Fantastic song.

In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
      Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
      Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
      My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Originally posted by Ziyal View Post
        Set Fire To The Third Bar - Snow Patrol and Martha Wainwright ("I'm miles from where you are, I lay down on the cold ground. I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms."
        Oh god, I bawl my eyes out to this one every time. So does my SO - its on the mix CD I gave him. We both agreed this was the saddest song in the mix

Comment

Here are some oldies, but goodies! Sorry for the length in advance, but all are good songs. Most of these are hopeful, but some are definitely sadder. The last one is especially sad (but it's my favorite) and almost always brings a tear to my eye!

Don't Stop Believin' by Journey--

Baby Hold On by Eddie Money (this one especially relates to us all)--

Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx--

In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel--

God Only Knows by The Beach Boys--

Faithfully by Journey--

Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce (*definitely listen to this one...it's a tear-jerker)

Comment

First of all is "Here Without You" by Three Doors Down. It's so sad but it's one of the main songs that reminds me we're not together yet.

The next video is "Far Away" by Nickelback. This is "our" song and I hardly listen to it now because it makes me sad. I do love the song, I do, but it's just hard to listen to.

And the last video (I'll post more in the future, I promise!) is "Never Gonna Be Alone" by Nickelback. This is one of the songs I'll want at my wedding, because it's us coming together and he'll not be alone anymore, and neither will I.

[CENTER]

Comment

New song..<3
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU0ihOCfxu8
              Although this distance breaks my heart,
              And it's unbearable when we're apart,
              I know that it will all be fine,
              As my heart is yours,
              And yours is mine.. <3

Comment

I forgot about THIS one: "Lucky" by Jason Mraz reminds me so much of my relationship! ♥

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acvIVA9-FMQ

Comment

Originally posted by Emma-Louise View Post
                  Bruno Mars is becoming my new favorite singer, it's a great song! Thanks for sharing

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

Wow, this is easy. Her favorite bands of course. Marianas Trench and Hedley. I listen to "Good to You" a lot because I want her to know that I am going to be good to her.... <3

Comment

eternal - angel of mine

Comment

Another one - a little more hopeful

Comment

I love Blue October's Sound of Pulling Heaven Down. My favorite lines are 'I wanna show you just how fascinating kissing is when earth collides with all the space between' and 'make love like time and space is ending while befriending fate's alluring way of putting us to shame'. There is no official video so here is one with lyrics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=648Xg0rWRZ8

Another one is Vast's Don't Take Your Love Away. Again, no official video, here is one with lyrics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqxP...eature=related

Comment

I listen to this song when I miss the SO because one day when he was leaving mine, Just as he was about to go we had a lil smootch and this song came on my ipod and now I get smiley thinking of it

Comment

Originally posted by Talent_2 View Post
                              I knew loved you - savage gardens (our song)

Don't want to miss a thing - areosmith

Always - Jon Bon jovi

Bad day - David powter

Never had a dream come true - s club 7 ( sad I know)

But to name a few be here way too long naming them all lol
                              It's not sad! I will proudly admit that I like S Club 7 and watched their awful TV show from beginning to end! ( I still have their CD!) lol. Or maybe I'm just a huuuuuuuge nerd

Comment

Jeff Buckley makes my heart bleed. When I'm at my darkest I listen to 'Lover you should've come over'.

Broken down and hungry for your love but no way to feed it
                                Where are you tonight, child you know how much i need it
                                Too young to hold on and too old to just break free and run

Comment

Working...
                                X