Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the longest time you have been apart from your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the longest time you have been apart from your SO?

How long has it been since you spent "in person" time with your SO?

It's been just about a year since I've last seen him. Far too long but once we get to be with each other again, it'll be well worth the wait.

Comment

The longest I've gone is about a year and 2 months, but I usually only get one visit a year which I just used up about a month ago. :/

Notes:
      Met: 8.17.09
      Started Dating: 8.20.09
      First Met: 10.2.10
      Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

One month, we were CD for eight months before I left to be an au pair for one year. So we will probably not see eachother for 11 more months..

Comment

Since we met in person it's been a little over 2 months. I know that's nothing but it feels like forever.

Met online: 1/30/11
          Met in person: 5/30/12
          Second visit: 9/12/12
          Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

If you include both times we've been together...the longest we've spent apart with no visits is 6 months.
            If you just count this time, the longest is about 2 months I think.

Comment

I left on July 1st, probably see him again in mid to late fall.
              Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Steve and I have known each other for around 2 years but we are recently together as a couple. Our first in person visit was June 29-July 3 so he has only been gone for 45 days and it seems like FOREVER!! I am going to see him in 33 days for a 5 day visit leaving September 19.

Comment

I think the longest is roughly 3 months and even then I think it's too long..I know it's time to see him when I can't sleep and can't concentrate on anything

Comment

After our first visit with each other we waited just over 3 months. It will have been just over 6 months between the last visit and when I see him again in September.

Comment

I am still yet to meet my SO in person :<
                      ~Tell me every day that I get to wake up to that smile.~
                      ~I wouldn't mind.~
                      ~I wouldn' mind at all.~

First Meeting:
                      December 22nd
                      <3

Comment

It's been far to long now, about 1.5 years actually. Hope to have her here at my place for 3 months soon though

Comment

Ever since we met, we've seen each other in person every 2 weeks (only 5 hours apart though). But we are going to be apart for about 3-4 weeks next month. I know it's nothing compared to some of y'all, but it's still hard.

Comment

Longest time apart averages about 3 months. I have a trip planed in October but after that it will be 6 or more months before we see each other again. We are trying to save up some money so we can bridge our distance soon.
                            Last edited by NicoleJJJ; September 6, 2012, 03:59 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

The longest has been about 3 months....and it was torture!

Comment

Working...
                              X