Back on track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back on track

I've been so busy to catch up with you guys and I miss you all so much but sad to say I'll be out for maybe three more weeks. On a happy note, two of those weeks will be spent with my darling, no work, no school and no responsibilities. The sad part is he's leaving again right as the two weeks ends and I told him I wouldn't dwell on it.

Previously I said there was trouble in paradise and someone said it was a bump in the road, thank you for saying that you were spot on. Oh an Lucybelle thanks for calling out my childishness, you made me see through my anger so that I could approach the situation better.

Five things that I've learnt from that blowup?

1. I need to let things go at there own pace and quit trying to ALWAYS get my own way.
    2. Subtlety works best on my boyfriend.
    3. He loves me, he may not know how to elaborate on it as I want him to but his actions certainly show every single day just how much he does.
    4. I love him! I love him! I love him! If there were doubts before there certainly aren't anymore.
    5. Just because we were friends for 12 years doesn't meant that we'll automatically fit. Being in a relationship is a whole other ball game.

That being said our relationship has strengthened and we're very happy. So I'll see you guys in 3 weeks but I'll try to check in as often as I can.

I wasn't involved in giving you other advice (as far as I remember), but I'm glad to hear things are better now! I know how you feel with #4. For a while I was questioning my whole relationship because I wasn't sure I loved him as much as I thought I did, but after thinking things through and really talking to him I realized just like you did that I love him, I love him, I love him!

sigpic

Comment

so glad to hear things are working out
      everything happens for a reason. We may never find out what that reason is/was, but there is a reason.

Comment

Working...
      X