Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That feeling!

wow....

haven't talked much to my SO lately. We both have been busy and it seemed like we argued a lot

woke up this morning, and as usual, my first thoughts are about him.

but this time it was different! don't know what it is really, but I felt complete and 100 percent love for the man.
    like I never felt before, not for anybody. like a huge sort of adrenaline rush.

it feels like I am high all the time.... wow.... never experienced that before.....

strange feeling, but I love it...
    I really love to love him....

just wanted to share with you guys..... told him about my feelings by email, because he is busy right now but he will read it later.... guess he is in for a surprise.... haha
    The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)

It's a fantastic feeling isn't it.. I got that rush when I spoke on the phone with my boyfriend which the last time I spoke to him on the phone was years ago when we were friends only still

Comment

It's nice huh? I feel like that too! Do you know why you don't feel any doubt creeping up on you at all? YOU TRUST HIM WITH THE UTMOST CERTAINTY!!! <3
      Best of Luck~

Comment

It is a very nice feeling to have, thanks for sharing! I am sure your SO will love the email!

Comment

I know exactly that feeling you are describing!! Pretty amazing, isn't it!?
          First met online: June, 2010
          First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
          Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
          Third visit together: August, 2012
          Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
          Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
          Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
          Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

It almost makes you feel like a teenager again! I think about my guy first thing in the morning and last thing at night. I don't know what I would do without him. He is my best friend and I didn't think I would ever feel this way about anyone.

Comment

Working...
            X