Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Story

Hi Everyone..

Well first I wanna say I love this website..

Our story is crazy... Im sure as well as everyone elses is...

We first met in Nov of 93 through my ex-boyfriend that I have a 16yo son with who is his best friend... We hung out as friends but started our own lives as adults... Jump to 03/31/12... My 16yo father came to FL to visit my son who lives with me... Somehow Patricks name (my SO) came up and he got him on the phone to talk to me and that was the start of us and forever!!! We talked on the phone everyday for about 8-10 hours and txt inbetween as well.... He came to Fl (he lives in Virginia still) 06/29/12 to see me for first time since we were 18yo... AMAZING!!!

I flew home to Virginia Beach in July and saw him, he flew down here in Aug, and again in Sept (just left 3 days ago) and I will fly or drive to go see him Halloween day!

We have to be apart cause we are both in school and his work is there for now... He planned on moving down here for good in Dec, but got in a little trouble with his best friend so now might not be able to and I am traumatized about it...

My ex husband doesnt like him around my kids either cause the kids love him and he is jealous so its a mess, but we are not letting anyone get in our way and we will fight for what we have!!

40 days til I see him again!! HURRY UP!!!
    First Meeting 11/05/94
    First Day Of Forever (made official over phone) 03/31/12
    First Meeting after 18 years 06/29/12

"True love doesn't mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes!"
Working...
X