Rookie mistakes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30+ Rookie mistakes?

Hello! First post here....met the most amazing guy online in December, we met in person January where he took me literally in my dream date (swoon). I think he's awesome, he seems to think the same but I'm so scared to assume that I play it kind of cool. I don't push him away, but I certainly don't reach out all that much to him. He's been out 2 more times to see me, and I am not sure how to progress to the next step. We have plans for meeting again in the next couple of months.

My question is this....do I email or text or whatever to ask him what he's looking for? He asked me that the first weekend we hung out but I didn't ask him the same as I wasn't really ready, I was just seeing if I liked him (I do). I'm normally pretty casual w the advancement of relationships as I'm not desperate to not be single (making sure this next one is better than the last), but I fear my lack of being a go-getter may discourage him w the distance between us.

I have 2 kids and own my own biz, pretty rooted where I am. He travels for work and has mentioned that he's able to live anywhere. That got me excited, but I'm scared to broach that subject now as it sounds like I'm pressuring him, when in actuality I just want to see if that's a possibility one day. No rush. No pressure. That's my usual motto, but w him it's different and I am unsure of how to proceed.

Hope you all haven't fallen off your chairs reading allllll this. Sorry! Have a great weekend everyone.

you could just ask him where you stand? if your ecxlusief and such if you should consider yourself his girlfriend..

Comment

Come right out and ask him. Talk about it!
      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
      X