It IS hard coming back home -- Miss him! :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeyBug View Post
    then the excitement will build up again and it won't be that you just left, it will be that you're soon going back...
    Sooooo very true! Since setting a next time date, my entire attitude has changed! I have something to look forward to instead of missing what I left!
    February 2012 -- met online
    August 2012 -- he said "I love you."
    April 2013 -- met in person
    June 2013 -- broke up
    July 2013 -- back together
    August 2013 -- 2nd visit
    October 20, 2013 -- He proposed!
    April 22, 2014 -- Married/closed the distance!

Comment

Originally posted by Benni View Post
      Sooooo very true! Since setting a next time date, my entire attitude has changed! I have something to look forward to instead of missing what I left!
      I bought my tickets today or rather used my points and paid 10.00 service fee for them. I can't wait for May 22nd to get here!! It makes it so much easier when I can look forward rather than back. I'm staying seven days this time instead of 5 so that will be nice to have an extra couple of days.

Comment

Wonderful for you!! The time will fly by for you, it's not too far away!
        June 2013 -- broke up
        August 2013 -- 2nd visit

Comment

I'm in the same boat as you, just back from first visit and I haven't felt sadness like that before. I impulse bough some tickets to go back in August I missed him too much

Comment

Good for you! We did set a new definite date -- from 8/28 through 9/8 -- 10 days! I've only had a few weepy times since setting the date but that's better than the EVERY night weeping!
            June 2013 -- broke up
            August 2013 -- 2nd visit

Comment

Originally posted by 80anthea View Post
              I'm in the same boat as you, just back from first visit and I haven't felt sadness like that before. I impulse bough some tickets to go back in August I missed him too much
              After the first time I went I bought tickets 8 days later to go back the following month! Best decision I ever made...things are still great!

Comment

Working...
              X