No announcement yet.

im feeling miserable :( my LDR is over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay.. his part of the deal sounds pretty fishy, I'll grant you that.
    But.. I can't help but wonder... so the guy you love gets in an accident, you know about it because his brother texted you.. and what you do because he's not around ( but is a hospital, injured) is you join a dating site? after not even a week you were looking to move on ? For me, this makes very little sense..
    And, if I were in his position, I would have at least a few issues as well.

I am not looking to be mean or unsupportive, and by no means is this judgement.. I am pointing it out so that maybe you can be honest with yourself and ask is this is really the right relationship for you or how commited you are. If there were other reasons behind it, then I am mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by summerkid View Post
      Okay.. his part of the deal sounds pretty fishy, I'll grant you that.
      But.. I can't help but wonder... so the guy you love gets in an accident, you know about it because his brother texted you.. and what you do because he's not around ( but is a hospital, injured) is you join a dating site? after not even a week you were looking to move on ? For me, this makes very little sense..
      And, if I were in his position, I would have at least a few issues as well.

I am not looking to be mean or unsupportive, and by no means is this judgement.. I am pointing it out so that maybe you can be honest with yourself and ask is this is really the right relationship for you or how commited you are. If there were other reasons behind it, then I am mistaken.
      Things are more complicated than that... I felt ignored even before his brother contacted me, and at the same time, I found him online on that dating site. Thats why I was sure things were wrong...
      Anyhow, I called and sent a text to him tonight but he didnt answer, I guess I tried my best but it doesnt work anymore....

Comment

The cynic in me says he hadn't bought the tickets to see you in the first place and panicked when it got nearer the time. I also think this "brother" is a bit fishy, but hopefully I'm wrong and just being overly suspicious. It does all sound a bit odd though and if he'd been on the dating site, how can he be annoyed at you being on it too?

Sorry it hasn't worked out for you anyway, onwards to better things x

Comment

Originally posted by kattermole View Post
          The cynic in me says he hadn't bought the tickets to see you in the first place and panicked when it got nearer the time. I also think this "brother" is a bit fishy, but hopefully I'm wrong and just being overly suspicious. It does all sound a bit odd though and if he'd been on the dating site, how can he be annoyed at you being on it too?

Sorry it hasn't worked out for you anyway, onwards to better things x
          He bought the ticket. I saw the confirmmation. But you are right, he'd been on the dating site too, how can he be annoyed at me for that? It doesnt matter anymore. We lost trust in each other. It is like a broken glass now, cant heal it. We said goodbye. I am going to take time off the road to find myself again... Wish me luck...

Comment

Working...
          X