Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This trip has been horrible ....I CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOME!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actions speak so SO much louder than words. Ignore his words , look at his actions.

He doesn't care, if he did he would have made time to see you. Not because you had visited and he had known about it therefore should have made time but because the girl that he loves was in town and he couldn't imagine not seeing her and spending time with her. If he cared he'd have been comforting you at the airport, I'm not saying he needed to be crying or anything dramatic, but he'd have been enjoying those last few moments or even if he was the kinda guy who can't handle goodbyes he'd have tried to comfort you because he loves you and that's just what you do. Not arranging meeting up with his buddies. It can wait half an hour can't it?

Get out. If you don't you've shown you don't deserve better. And you do. People aren't usually bad, he's not necessarily a bad guy, but sometimes matches are bad. And it sounds like you two haven't got it. Leave so you can find a guy who actually cares for you and cant help but give you the attention you deserve and so that he can find a woman he will put the effort in to be with. You'll (both) be happier for it. Btw this isn't a reflection on you, you can have perfect guy A and perfect girl B but together they make a terrible couple! It's just life and it sucks but don't drag it out, life's too short not to be having the best time you possibly can!

Comment

Was this your first meeting?

Comment

Originally posted by FierceFoxie View Post
        Was this your first meeting?
        No, it was our second time meeting.

Comment

I thought it was very inconsiderate of him.
          You should go and enjoy yourself though! Show him that you are not missing him and keeping yourself busy. I did that once, the reaction was very unexpected!

Comment

And remember, its all about the chasing! Make him sweat a little, guys like a challenge.

Comment

Working...
            X