so tired of this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30+ so tired of this.

Never thought this ldr would go on for 6 months... a year... now a year and a half. Financial security being the issue on his end... yet, we end up spending over a months rent (over 1k combined) every 4-6 weeks on visits.

I miss being with someone every day. I want it to be him. It seems like a fantasy never to come true. I imagine breaking up with him every other day and tell myself it would be a huge mistake because he is wonderful. Yet if I did my daily life and emotional life would probably remain the same. And yet time passes and I am still alone, aging, unmarried, and childless. This sucks.

Is the distance the only reason you are considering to break up or are there other issues?
    How long until you can close the distance?

Comment

LDR defintely isn't for everyone. *hugs*
      My SO and I have been together for 3.5 years now (and we still aren't sure when we will close the distance) and I go through moments where I'm like "fuck this is getting long". But then I tell myself it's worth it. She is worth it. I kinda want to tell you to hang in there, but that's really up to you.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
      Married April 18th, 2015!!
      Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

There's no possibility of moving closer to each other? I know finances can be rough on every one but sometimes you just have to make a sacrifice if you really want to be together.
        February 2012 -- met online
        August 2012 -- he said "I love you."
        April 2013 -- met in person
        June 2013 -- broke up
        July 2013 -- back together
        August 2013 -- 2nd visit
        October 20, 2013 -- He proposed!
        April 22, 2014 -- Married/closed the distance!

Comment

Working...
        X