27 Underrated Things About Being in Your 30's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30+ 27 Underrated Things About Being in Your 30's

I'm newly obsessed with buzzfeed. I know, I'm late to the party but I am in my 30's, therefore I have an excuse for not being hip to this cool internet things these young whippersnappers are all talking about I was amused, so I thought my fellow 30+ pals would appreciate it!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/erinlarosa/...ng-in-your-30s

Haha! Loves it! And hell yes to making more money and being the BOSS!

Met: November 19, 2010
    Tim came to Texas: April 27, 2011
    Made it official: April 29, 2011
    Lori went to England: September 21, 2011
    Mini trip to Paris: September 22, 2011
    Tim popped the question: September 22, 2011
    K-1 Visa approved!: May 21, 2012
    Closed the distance!: July 26, 2012
    Got married: September 22, 2012

Comment

I love being 30. So much on the list is true. I feel younger than 5 years ago, my life is in a much better place, things are happening for me career-wise, and I think I look better too. My personal style is still a mystery, but I'm getting there.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

lol!!!

Comment

I love this post! At 31 I can say that my thirties are already better than my twenties lol. Especially the parts about being a boss and not giving a damn about all the silly shit you used to in your twenties. Kudos to all the 30+ folks :-)

Comment

Haha! Great list! Although, I will NEVER tweark the shit out of a hardwood floor, or any other floor!

Also, I've never heard of Buzzfeed, either. Lol
            Last edited by Ghosthammer; November 9, 2013, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Thanks for a lot of good reasons! Keeping up on the technology can be a bit hard, but I do feel much wiser on most other things. I have never been afraid of getting old, perhaps because none of my female relatives are, every age has its charm
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
              X