No announcement yet.

Love is better the third time around!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30+ Love is better the third time around!

My love and met the first time when he was 19 and I was 21; dated off and on through our twenties, went our separate ways, then hooked up again in my 30s. We dated then for 7 years, living in Florida. It went nowhere so i finished school with a small child (not his) and left .This past year he found me online, we were both free and told me what a fool he had been to let me go and if Id give him one more chance, he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. This was april 23 2013. At the moment this is where we stand. Ive always loved him but have had to go on with my life a couple of times, when things werent going the way they should. This is different this time. We talk every night on Skype, He expresses his deep feelings to me and we ache with being apart. All of it has been online this time so far.....due to money and his need to make his business work.

Our love for each other is deep and I have no worries it will work this time...just miss each other so badly, sometimes neither of us can sleep. I dont know if this story is one that can relate to anyone else on here but i decided to post this to see if anyone else is my age with a relationship like this one which has followed me most of my life, never forgetting him , always in the back of my mind..how is he...where is he...does he think of me? Then voila' he finds me and is grateful he has and that Ill give him the chance he feels like he cant do without.... We love each other and were waiting for the day when he can come be with me...He is a web designer and is working hard just to be with me, now. Wish us luck!
    Xanzbarr!
    Last edited by xanzbarr; December 31, 2013, 05:24 PM.

Welcome to the forums This is my 2nd time around with my SO - for the long version, see the link below
    https://members.lovingfromadistance....-in-the-making

I've known my SO since I was 18 years old, and I am now 35, so almost half of my life. We each have a son with another person and we've been long distance for 3 and a half years now. It's wonderful to love someone who was such a big part of helping me grow up and into the woman that I am now.

Comment

and they say the Third Time's the Charm!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Welcome....glad to hear it. This is my third time around too (hopefully). Wishing you all the best....
        Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Working...
        X