Possible light at the end of the tunnel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30+ Possible light at the end of the tunnel

Well my SO finally got an offer for him to do a lot of work for this company. He told me not to get too excited yet, but it is because he wants to see the money in his hand before we talk about closing the distance . I cant help it! I am excited! If everything goes well we could be together by this Summer! I just found out tonight so i had to come here and tell you guys about it ASAP! Please pray, cross your fingers, send good vibes, etc. whatever you do! We will appreciate it all! Best wishes to all of you!

Originally posted by xanzbarr View Post
    Well my SO finally got an offer for him to do a lot of work for this company. He told me not to get too excited yet, but it is because he wants to see the money in his hand before we talk about closing the distance . I cant help it! I am excited! If everything goes well we could be together by this Summer! I just found out tonight so i had to come here and tell you guys about it ASAP! Please pray, cross your fingers, send good vibes, etc. whatever you do! We will appreciate it all! Best wishes to all of you!
    That is exciting! So happy for you! Hope all goes well for you.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

Yay! Great news. Sending up prayers right now!
      sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Good luck, xanzbarr! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that it all works out for you both
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Hoping and praying all goes well.
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Fingers and toes crossed
            “The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Comment

Prayers said and will continue to say them for you. This is good news, and I hope it works out well for you. It's really good that your SO is working toward that CD goal.

Comment

Well now it looks like he could be here as early as the first of next month! Its still up in the air but if everything goes as he has planned hell be here then!!!! He told me not to get my hopes up ,but I am hoping and praying Ill be with him soon!!!!

Comment

Sounds great! Keep us posted
                  I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                  - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Well I talked to him last night and there is a good possibility hell be here around the first week of May! Its not set in gold but there is real hope! Im excited, nervous,anxious , all those things! He'll be happier here because of me and because his room mate is a real putz. Were both mentally preparing ourselves for this big change and I can hear the relief in his voice....he sounds more relaxed than I've heard him since all this began (again....we have a past). Cross your fingers! Here we go!

Comment

Originally posted by xanzbarr View Post
                      Well I talked to him last night and there is a good possibility hell be here around the first week of May! Its not set in gold but there is real hope! Im excited, nervous,anxious , all those things! He'll be happier here because of me and because his room mate is a real putz. Were both mentally preparing ourselves for this big change and I can hear the relief in his voice....he sounds more relaxed than I've heard him since all this began (again....we have a past). Cross your fingers! Here we go!
                      Fingers crossed!!! Maybe you can hear the words you've longed to hear very soon.

Comment

Great news dear, i know you can't hold you excitement and would be very hurry in staying with your SO. I pray all goes well and you both come together.

Comment

Well he has started to gather money in and is talking like if his plan keeps continuing, that hell be here within the next two weeks.... Hoping and praying on this end, that he makes it! Please God make it possible for him to be here that soon!

Comment

He's here now and we are sooo happy!All the waiting is over with and I have him by my side every night for the rest of my life! Thank all of you for your support and Thank you God for bringing this man to me!

Comment

Working...
                            X