You lied to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30+ You lied to me

Hi this is my story I met a man in 05 we've been together for nine years been married five he got in car serrated did five years the whole time I was seeing him we will always talk about when he gets it out that he's not going to do the drugs he promised mehe told me that he love me too much to lose me to a year later I have been noticing symptoms and finally meets me that he was on drugs so I decided to work with him to see if we can get it out in the argument started so I putting out he left September 20 I haven't seen him sense I try to text he won't answer my Texas back so I guess it's over he say needs a break I waited five years I'm not going to sit around and wait but I'm lovingI don't know what to do I don't know if it's over so I don't know

I guess it is over. Drug addiction is difficult. I think you should just let him go.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
    X