An "I need Him" Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30+ An "I need Him" Day

I'm not quite 30, but he's 19 years my senior, so I'm going to put this here anyway. Hope nobody minds.

I find myself having days where all I want to do is curl up in my recliner and talk to Him. I'm sure I don't have to explain who He is. He is my happiness, who makes my heart jump when he logs onto instant messenger, or sends me a text message, or - on the rare occasions - calls me. He is the reason that I cry because - gorram it - 1000 miles is too far to go when you've no place to stay overnight, let alone a few days to make it worth it. He is the one that, when I don't hear from Him and know the weather is bad, I worry.

And some days, I just want Him.

Stupid work

Pardon me while I use my cats as a tissue.

Yeah, I know those days...we all do I know no distance is small enough to be away from the one you love, but be happy you are only 1000 miles apart Hang in there ((hugs)).
    Met Online : July 2013
    Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
    2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
    3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
    Proposal : December 2014
    Closed distance : February 2015
    Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

I hope your day feels nice (sometimes crying helps) and that you find some way to visit
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Aaahh, yesss... We ALL go through these blues.. It doesnt matter if you are 167 miles apart,(like me and my husband), or 1000, or 5000... (Btw, we have an age gap as well, he is 16 years my junior, lolz..) Deny as we might, there eventually is a physical need, even if just to hold one another or hold hands n kissey face.. Usually, he and I see each other about once a month, this will be the longest at two months, but it does not change the fact that everyday, I wish we were together.. I try hard to keep busy most of the day with other things so Im not thinking about our situation as much.. All of these beautiful people including you have made things a lot easier.. Its alot less frustrating when you can see other people are sharing the same type situations at all different levels.. Everyday is an I need him day!! And I will say eventually, if your relationship grows, you will be ready to WALK that thousand miles if you have to!! It will be worth it, even if its only one day!! Good luck and blessings..

Comment

Originally posted by DawnHunter View Post
          I'm not quite 30, but he's 19 years my senior, so I'm going to put this here anyway. Hope nobody minds.

I find myself having days where all I want to do is curl up in my recliner and talk to Him. I'm sure I don't have to explain who He is. He is my happiness, who makes my heart jump when he logs onto instant messenger, or sends me a text message, or - on the rare occasions - calls me. He is the reason that I cry because - gorram it - 1000 miles is too far to go when you've no place to stay overnight, let alone a few days to make it worth it. He is the one that, when I don't hear from Him and know the weather is bad, I worry.

And some days, I just want Him.

Stupid work

Pardon me while I use my cats as a tissue.
          Nobody minds the age difference. My ex husband is 22 yrs older than me, and we were together for thirty years. My fiancé is 10 years younger. Age is just a number. But we all have "those" days. I had one yesterday.... Any distance is too far when you miss someone.
          sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

We all have those days! Mine usually end up with me on the phone with him pouting like a baby saying something like "baaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbeeeeee I miss you. Come snuggle me." (I'm glad I dont have to date me lol) Just keep yourself busy. That's the only thing that helps me, usually. But I have a 6 year old so I'm pretty busy anyway lol
            "I ran to him. I dropped my luggage and ran to him. My heart melted in my chest as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel him. I could kiss him. I could smell him. He was real. He was here. He is mine."

He could be a million miles away...and still be worth every single mile <3

We met in 2012
            We became a couple in April 2014
            Our lips first met August 8, 2014
            Our beautiful 2nd visit was November 2014
            Hoping to visit again for a New Years kiss
            We'll spend my birthday and Valentines day in each other's arms <3 - Feb 2015
            Our "spring break" in March 2015
            Summer fun - June 2015
            DISNEY WORLD!!! Sept 2015

LOVE > DISTANCE
            QUALITY > CONVENIENCE

Comment

Oh, i am very familiar with this! I get to see my so at least once a month and i often go through what i refer to as periods of withdrawl from him. And this happens although we speak to each other every day and night (except weekends). What really helps me is snuggling with one of his tshirts and smelling his scent. It makes me feel as if i am laying on his chest. Also, video chatting helps tremendously and keeping a regular schedule of when you can chat or video chat. That way you always have that regular time together each day to look forward to seeing him or talking to him and you can live your life doing other things in the mean time. Hope this helped, and good luck... It will get better!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X