I was right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30+ I was right

Well looks like I was right to worry and second guess things. I found out the BF was cheating on me. When I confronted him about it he told me he still loves me and wants me in his life. That he needs to work on him first. He told me he had doubts. He did admit that he kept me at a distance and didn't really include me in his life because of his doubts. I told him he should have communicated his worries with me. Sad that it is over. but not sure if I should stay friends and wait and see what happen or cut him out completely.

Cut him out completely. You deserve better from a partner and a friend. I'm so sorry this happened to you. But don't keep him in your life, it'll only make thing harder. Clean break, look for someone who treats you the way you should be treated.

Comment

Cut him out. Block him, delete his number, delete any photos of him you have. Being friends with him will only hurt you even more.

This all gunna hurt for a while but draw strength from this.

I'm sorry...

Comment

I hate when someone does something selfish and then tries to blame their feelings or doubts on it. Oh, I am sorry, did you feelings make you fall down into her, over and over again and treat me like crap? Boo-Hoo. If you want to frak around, be a man, and break things off first. I would suggest you run, don't fall into anymore of his emotional crap justifications, do you want a friend that cares so little for you in your life?
        "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Thanks for the advice. You guys are right. Ive been burned like this 3 other times in the past but for some reason this one is the hardest of them all. Ive deleted him.

Comment

It may very well be true all he says, but it is not your responsability to help him anymore. If you don't trust him there is really nothing more to say. Don't be friends with an ex that hurt you, if there is friendship potentional you can find out later.
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
            X