Need to prepare again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30+ Need to prepare again

Okay, so, I'm actually already happily married with my then-long distance boyfriend (of course, now husband) partner-in-life. We've been living together for almost a year now, but his work is transferring him to Netherlands for 6-9 months. I feel so sad, and it feels like I'm having a separation anxiety. I know it's only 6 or 9 months. But maybe because I also feel depressed for us still not having a baby. We tried, but failed. I worry about "feeling alone" or "being along" again.. well, literally alone in our home this time.

Well, I feel like I will be able to manage, but I just feel like blurting my feelings out.. maybe I need support, advice, some hugs, some love.. I don't know. I basically just feel afraid of the long distance again, plus the frustration of still not having a baby...

*sigh*

Blurt it all out. That's what LFAD is here for. We're like a big (dysfunctional) family. We are here to listen and to advise, to give hugs and lots of support. Welcome to LFAD.
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Originally posted by Unconditional View Post
      Blurt it all out. That's what LFAD is here for. We're like a big (dysfunctional) family. We are here to listen and to advise, to give hugs and lots of support. Welcome to LFAD.
      Haha!! Yeah hang out here we whine, moan, and complain and support each other through the hard parts welcome to LFAD
      "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

Working...
      X