X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30+ Fed up with waiting

Hi guys,
    I'm here because I'm / was in a LDR. Met himself (I'll call him Mark) about 5 years ago or more by fluke on line. With time we got closer and closer. I'm in the UK and Mark is in US.
    So June 1014 I decided I'd like to meet him. (all the while he's sending me wishing etc messages about meeting up 'one day') so last April 2015 I travelled thousands of miles to meet him. We had a fantastic 10 day holiday. In short we both agreed it will work. That we'd like to be together etc. That maybe I'd go back again or he'd come visit me.
    I was in an accident which has limited my finance a bit, so he agreed to come to me. I looked into a temp visa but it's just too hard for me. He said he'd help me. He didn't in short. Fast forward 6 months and I'm here.
    He promised me he'd look into coming to visit me last October. He didn't. Meanwhile I'm getting 'I miss you, I love you, I wish' messages. Never addressing the fact of what the hell we're doing. I've slowly lost interest in his lack of interest to come here. I'm a firm believer in actions speak louder than words... Although he says all he's 'feeling' he does NOTHING to shrink the distance...
    So I put together an email yesterday! And said everything. Can't speak over the phone because it costs him! And can't be listening to it. Although he makes NO effort whatsoever to call me, which wouldn't cost me money.
    He hasn't replied to me. And I feel so bad... I'm a very caring And loving person. But I can't be in a LDR if I don't see a future.
    Please help 😔
Working...
X