Advice on ldr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30+ Advice on ldr

We are both 57, I’m on the west coast and she is on the east coast, we met on a dating site and clicked right away, we both have a passion for Jesus. We talked about everything and really wanted to meet. Two weeks into it she said ( that’s it I want to meet you I’m flying out ) so I picked her up at the airport. She wanted a nice room on the beach. And me having a house 3 blocks from the beach we would stay in her room at night and my place in the daytime because I have two sons living with me. We just clicked. We both felt like god was involved in putting us together. We both feel in love together. We shared 5 amazing days together. Then came the day she flew back. It was hard for us to say goodbye. I took her to the airport and she was gone but we talked a couple times a day. Things seamed awesome.then she said that she wanted to get a job here and move out and live together getting married. I was excited because she is all of my dreams and we both had been praying for the same things for years. She says she loves me and yes I have fallen in love with her definitely. Keeping in mind we only have known each other for 3 1/2 weeks and out of nowhere I feel her getting upset with me for strange reasons. She started distancing herself more and more for reasons I don’t understand. Now she is done she she has had enough of me !

So I ask what are your options ?
    Should I fly to her to see her face to face ?

I know to much to fast and long distance. All I can say is it felt right. We prayed together read the Bible together I truly thought this was a gift from god.
    Sencerly confused

I’m wondering what would cause this behavior ? I’m confused about all this

Comment

Can you give us example about her strange reasons?

Comment

Monday she was talking about finding a job here and moving here soon and starting over together. On Tuesday I did not hear from her. On Wednesday morning she said she was tired of me, I think about psychology in college I had and she seamed to be looking for a reason to walk away, I asked what was wrong how she must have been busy on Tuesday and she That I had no business asking anything about what she was doing, she said that me and my boys were messed up people, that she was thinking that I was not the man she met. I was blown away I asked what are you talking about ? Where is all this coming from and she said she was done. And was going to not reply anymore that I was making trouble and drama. I said what the heck happened what is going on? I’m confused what changed her mind ? Then she has not spoken since ? Before that we talked and text everyday many times a day.
        Last edited by gtxtim; February 18, 2019, 01:53 AM. Reason: Forgot something

Comment

Originally posted by gtxtim View Post
          Monday she was talking about finding a job here and moving here soon and starting over together. On Tuesday I did not hear from her. On Wednesday morning she said she was tired of me, I think about psychology in college I had and she seamed to be looking for a reason to walk away, I asked what was wrong how she must have been busy on Tuesday and she That I had no business asking anything about what she was doing, she said that me and my boys were messed up people, that she was thinking that I was not the man she met. I was blown away I asked what are you talking about ? Where is all this coming from and she said she was done. And was going to not reply anymore that I was making trouble and drama. I said what the heck happened what is going on? I’m confused what changed her mind ? Then she has not spoken since ? Before that we talked and text everyday many times a day.
          Seems like she just figured something out, the things you might've not told her which actually is important to her? Are you guys friends in any social media platform?

Comment

to be honest without knowing ether one of us that’s a unfair biased remark to say. I wish I hadn’t posted on here I don’t have time games. How do I delete this account ?

Comment

If you are this rude as you have been towards lelyta, then I'm not surprised of her reaction. You remind me of some other rude members who were here previously. You tell us about your problems, and people who reply can only make suppositions and give advices according to this. Of course you may debate about this, add some clarification if needed.. but instead, you're rude, not only towards lelyta, but towards the whole community.

Comment

I'm sorry... I was only trying to help

Comment

Originally posted by gtxtim View Post
                  to be honest without knowing ether one of us that’s a unfair biased remark to say. I wish I hadn’t posted on here I don’t have time games. How do I delete this account ?
                  No, of course I don't know you as much as I don't know her. That's why I asked questions... Seems like you took it the wrong way.

Comment

Working...
                  X