Dunno what to do with this anymore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30+ Dunno what to do with this anymore.

Hello ive been in a long distance for a while now been saving up for a trip but im wondering if this is really worth it.

The last time its been rocky on and off and we discussed it before, i miss her and its hard to cope.

Well tonight before her work we skyped, fine we where happy. Then at work or after since were in diff time zones i just waited for a messge this morning but got nothing. I see her on facebook posting then i rly wonder why she couldnt you even message me all night but she did not even bother it seems. We had this discussion before and i poured my heart out several times. But it all came down to to having our issues worked out, then again i just miss her.

The last time i asked why do we not message eachother love quotes anymore and such, and she replied with i dont know what you want from me. So i appologized to her said its ldr ill just have to cope with it.

The last year it seems like its just one way traffic, altho i saved up all my money for a trip in febuari i wonder if its really worth it. Is this really normal beheavior or am i just being too clingy? Im trying so hard here but i never get an i miss you or i love you on random anymore either, when i start work we chat a little, but she just goes off, no good night no i miss you nothing.

I had big plans for this, go for trips and eventually marry her, but it seems its like one way traffic here. It always comes down to me missing her, she admits she does miss me but her actions tell me otherwise.

If ill bring this up to her, it wont do anything, ill just get the blame for it once again. So really is this worht fighting for or should i let go, i planned a whole future around her and i love her dearly but this to me seems one sided to me if i ask her shell just say i miss you too and that is it. She wilkl get internet today and we got excited about skyping in private in her room without the kids last night, so i wont mention anything about this but then again im sitting her feeling quite unhappy about this.

Is this really normal behavior for a woman to do so? Or am i just wasting my time trying to love someone who just benefits off it?

It's hard to say for certain, but I don't think any relationship should be so one sided.

Me and my SO have been together 15 months, and we still make a point to put in the effort to talk to each other.
    The pictures did drop off more recently, but we both deal with mental health issues. Personally, I do retreat somewhat when I am depressed and I really miss my guy, and he seems to do the same. So maybe she is doing that too.
    The distance does take its toll, as does facebook.

Can I ask how long you guys have been together, and how many visits you have had?

Comment

None as of yet, we skyped when she came home from work a little finally a bit inside and we will again tomorrow.

Im planning my first visit in febuari march.

She did mention she wants to start early which means no skype cause of the timezones, i honestly start losing hope here and it hurts. Fact is she has kids at home she can atleast seek comfort in, i dont and maybe that is the problem.

But we'll see i guess, i dont want to break it off but dont know what to actually do with this either.
      Last edited by memyselfnadi; September 22, 2019, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X