Long time, no see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see you around Kate
    "The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again".
    -Charles Dickens

Comment

Originally posted by vivid_idea View Post
      Nice to see you around Kate
      Hello my darling! How are you doing?
      I’ve been away a while! To say it’s been up and down is an understatement (I’ve been up and down).
      There are days I really haven’t been able to cope with any of it! Hopefully I’m on the up now, though my poor SO would perhaps disagree.. !

Comment

I hope you are doing OK. I'm so happy to hear that your relationship is still holding strong. Whatever does not kill us, right? I am worried about the situation in Europe, too. I look at the stats and it doesn't look good, and it's going to be that much harder having to endure another lockdown. My SO is over there, too. Try to stay positive babe, I know it's hard atm.
        "The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again".
        -Charles Dickens

Comment

Originally posted by vivid_idea View Post
          I hope you are doing OK. I'm so happy to hear that your relationship is still holding strong. Whatever does not kill us, right? I am worried about the situation in Europe, too. I look at the stats and it doesn't look good, and it's going to be that much harder having to endure another lockdown. My SO is over there, too. Try to stay positive babe, I know it's hard atm.
          Much love to you and I’m glad you’re as ok as can be. We’ve got to be hopeful that next year we’ll be heading towards a kind of normality ...

Comment

Working...
          X