Last Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Week

Last week I met my darling for the first time. We’ve been together nearly 3 years and have had ups and downs (especially in the last 18 months obviously) I can tell you!
    our lives are not straightforward. We are both older and have school aged kids. There are many complications in addition to the ‘usual’ ones.
    in the end, however, it was amazing. Travel from the uk to the us was seamless, despite the additional hoops and hurdles, my worrying was in vain.
    we didn’t have long to plan, as soon as the travel ban was lifted, I had my ticket and was there in less than 3 weeks, so I really didn’t have time to think!
    our nerves disappeared more or less straight away and we have shared some wonderful times that we’ll never forget.
    our feelings have solidified and we know that we’ll find a way somehow in the future.
    to anyone worried or nervous, take the leap of faith. It may work out, it may not, but if you don’t try…
    my only issue now is slight jet lag and missing him..

Glad to hear you were able to visit your SO! Three years is such a long time to be together without a first visit--what an achievement! Good on you for going after what you want
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X