Different tempers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different tempers

I met this guy about 3 months ago. Long distance. We are planning Christmas holidays together. The thing is that he's not into calls. Much more texting, short audio and pics. All this time, we only had one video call and I almost had to insist. When we did it, I was the one who would lead things while he would smile and reply. He barely initiated. I don't know if that's lack of confidence but he has a very good looking. Or lack of interest. He's very good at texting and can even engage sexting after work. But I'm sometimes bored with this monotony of texts. Yesterday I proposed another call but he said he's very tired after work, doesn't have a good look so let's do it tomorrow.
    Furthermore, he's someone with a lot of composure, never argues, never gets angry even when I say no to anything. I wonder if a relationship can really work between such a cool guy and a lively woman. First experience for me.

Why not try another video call? This time, be naked. Turn him on. Masturbate for him.

Comment

Working...
    X