what just happened.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what just happened.

So, here we go. Me and my LDR are 1000 miles apart and have been LDR to this day would be 2 years and 4 months. Now mind you not I did meet here on a dating site. So we started talking from that day on and really had a connection. As much as you could over the phone. When I first me here she was going through a heart procedure or valve replacement so I chatted with her while she was in the hospital and just talked every day since we connected. So things got better for here and ended up being able to go home and she is doing well with no restrictions really at all at this point. So this is one of the things she went through plus her home that she lives in is not the best place. So around the 4 month mark I decided I was gonna go see her and she stopped me from coming saying that she wanted to come by me first. She had said she was embarrassed of how she is living. So I agreed to this and said ok. So as time was going by I was getting frustrated with her cause it just felt like I was trying everything to get together with her but she was not putting in any effort nor did it seem to bother her as much, the fact that we were living in limbo with no plans. So months later I get her a plane ticket to come and see me. The day of the flight she gets distant on me and then said she had covid, and she was sick. but at the same time she was not like im sorry babes I had to cancel she just flat out ignored my calls day of flight. So naturally this caused fights and I just didnt understand it and when I told her to prove it was covid she could not even give me proof of her having covid. At this point I'm very frustrated and sick of living in limbo with no plans to meet. Feeling this way was the worst feeling and on top of it she was kinda hot and cold with here phone calls and texts sometimes getting back to me and sometimes ignoring or not getting back to me. I just did not feel as though I was a big priority in her life. So around the 2 year mark I decided I had gotten laid off of work and I was just gonna get a hotel down by her and just drive there. Of course when I told her this she had an issue because she said she had some appointments she had to take her elderly aunt to for a few days. I thought well whatever I'm still heading down there. So I left and drove for 14hrs straight and arrived on a monday at like 9:30 at night. I had been talking to here on my way there and she just did not seem excited from the vibe I was getting but her sister texted me on messenger saying welcome to the area and that she could not wait to meet me and I felt welcomed. Well I got settled into my hotel room which was now only 20 minutes away from her. I was so excited. I was pretty exhausted from the drive and decided to just go to sleep. So woke up the next morning and she said she had some dr.s appointments to take her elderly aunt to so I said ok. Now we always kept location on eachother so we could see eachother all the time but I noticed when she was taking her aunt out she would turn her location off, which was odd so that I could not run into her or see her out. Frustrating. So basically after avoiding me all day but still staying in contact it was tuesday night now. She text me and said do you wanna go to this resturant and I said yes. So I waited for her to text me back that night and she didnt so I text her and called her with no response. So here we are wednesday morning and she wakes up and says she fell asleep. So at this point im feeling not welcome at all. So this morning she says shes gonna get ready and come over. So I wait and I wait basically all day staying in contact with her and her just totally delaying everything and then gets weird at the end of the night and says she is shutting down cause im starting to get upset about her not coming. So it ends up being where im calling and texting and getting no answers from her. So I end up texting her saying if she does not show up im leaving in the a.m. And thats what I did. I left without even seeing her. I was completely devestated. After getting home and not talking with her for a week she said she was embarrassed and just had excuses for not wanting to meet. I tried to give it a whirl after this but could not get past her not meeting me when I showed up there. So I told her is she wants to make things work to make me a priority and come to see me until then I dont want nothing to do with her. Am I right by giving her this ultamatum?
Working...
X