X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh! Beyond frustrated!

deleted.

I'm sorry to hear this.
    I totally understand where you're coming from, i'd be really upset too.
    Is it possible that either of you could somehow contact the Swedish Immigration, explain the situation that you were told the time length would be 4-6 months, and now it's gotten pushed to 7-9? And see if they can do anything about it, and clear some information up at least?
    good luck to both of you.

Comment

/: Sorry to hear that. Looks like Finland's not the only country that has made moving complicated

Can't really give you any advice.. other than to be strong, you've got a plan to be together and it's bound to happen eventually I know it's frustrating but try to keep your head up, it might take longer than you thought but you'll get there!

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that; I know how crazy that would make me to enter the process with an expectation and then discover something different. The immigration process is a changing, individual beast, and as hard as it is we've got to be flexible with it in order to get it to do what we want On the bright side, at least you DO have a solid game plan in place for closing the distance, which is more than what some may have. I'd hold to this thought: yes, it may take a few extra months, but at the end of those months you'll achieve the same result, and you two will be happily together
        We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

That sucks Well hang in there! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you'll get a notification soon! Let us know as soon as you know something

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this

Me, Tanja, Sam and Elina are going through similar frustrations at the moment... it does feel like good news followed by bad news a lot of the time

I hope things turn around for you real soon *hugs*
            In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
            Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
            Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
            My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Working...
            X