Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news! I hope you have a nice time and come back with pictures

Comment

ooooh how exciting. I bought my tickets to visit my SO in december I bet you are super super excited like me!! I can't wait to see my SO for the first time as my boyfriend! jaja. When we met I never thought I'd see or hear from him again so I'm excited!!!!!!

Comment

Aww that's amazing (: I'm so excited for you. I hope you have a fabulous time. I cant wait to meet my own SO..although I've got a long way to go haha. 247 days pffff, it's hard haha. Enjoy your trip.

Comment

Thanks everyone! I am definitely excited for this. I'm sure I will have PLENTY of stories and pictures when I get back December cannot come fast enough!! ahhg.

Originally posted by CountryGirl View Post
          Aww that's amazing (: I'm so excited for you. I hope you have a fabulous time. I cant wait to meet my own SO..although I've got a long way to go haha. 247 days pffff, it's hard haha. Enjoy your trip.
          I know what you mean! I've known Nolan for over a year now, and I've wanted to meet him ever since we started talking. And it's finally happening! Just hang in there and remember that the wait is definitely worth it
          [CENTER]"To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive."

Comment

Working...
          X