No announcement yet.

Just wondering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mentioned I joined the site and he joined up awhile later. He pops on here sometimes to post and read things.

Comment

My guy wouldn't be interested, he's not the type to share relationship stuff It's OK, I like having my own little place!
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Will joined first and told me about it. I was skeptical at first, but now I'm on here way more than he is. lol

Comment

I told my SO about it and he joined after I asked him to. He is not really active though. He might get on it once in a couple of months just to read something that I tell him about. It just is really his thing. But I read him some of the posts off of here

Comment

I'd mentioned this site quite a few times during our weekly skype sessions, and today I found out that he joined about a week ago.. I guess he wanted to see what I was going on about..... so a little curious after all
            You probably wanted to snoop around and check what I wrote about you, huh babe?

Comment

I don't think my BF would enjoy this kind of things, plus I mentioned him that I joined here and he was happy for me because this site has helped me a lot but that's all... He wasn't interested of joining. Other thing is that he is very busy with his job and I'm so selfish that I want him to be with ME whenever he's got time to be online!
              How lucky I am to have something that makes saying good-bye so hard!

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
                My guy wouldn't be interested, he's not the type to share relationship stuff It's OK, I like having my own little place!
                Same here.:-D my fiance is not the type to share relationship stuff too..especially online.so i didnt tell him about this site, i told him about "a" site that have all the long distance relationship people on tho, but didnt tell him what the address or name of the site..:-P maybe he will sneak on me too if i tell him the website address..but i didnt..:-D

Comment

haha i on! and i love you! what is a SO?

Comment

Originally posted by fnjames View Post
                    LOL!! And who do you belong to? Otherwise it looks like you love all of us! Cute post though.

SO = Significant Other
                    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

My SO knows about this site as I've gone on and on about the support and the people I've begun meeting on here- he does actively use forums but they're ones geared toward interests/activities... he's a rather private person and I can't see him talking about love/relationships with the general public. Me though, I love it!
                      We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

He belongs to me lol, if you hit reply with quote under my post it will quote me and then people will know you are talking to me not someone else

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

Dont actually remember why I joined. It was soooo long ago. I was amember of the old site, where I talked to Tanja a bit (mustve been in 2009? )

I eventually told Elina about Tanja I guess, which made her ask me how I know her.. and of course I told her about here She didnt think anything of it I think, and one time I told her that she should join too and she was just like "nah, I'm good" (or as I read it - "uhm, haha. No chance "

But for some reason one day she decided to join x)

Comment

I actually just joined a while ago.
                            I remember when I first started talking to Alex, he sent me this link from this website to the Quotes page. I saved it in my favorites and every once in a while I would look at them again.
                            Then one day I was bored, and discovered that there was a forum to this website, and even though before I wasn't that big of a forum person, I joined because this was exactly what I needed--support and being able to see what other people in LDRs go through, and just the fact that I'm not alone in the situation.
                            At first I wasn't going to mention anything to Alex..because I didn't know how open he was to joining and talking about our relationship.
                            But I told him about it anyways, and he was actually happy that I found something like this, I think..if I remember correctly haha x)

Comment

lol I am sorry! I am jessies and why not love everyone?(=

Comment

lol I am sorry! I am jessies and why not love everyone?(=
                                Ha! True, good point!

Comment

Working...
                                X