No announcement yet.

Just wondering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm only on here to snoop on Tanja. I don't really like this place but I put up with it and force myself to keep an eye on what she's posting about us...

Honest...
    In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
    Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
    Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
    My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
      I'm only on here to snoop on Tanja. I don't really like this place but I put up with it and force myself to keep an eye on what she's posting about us...

Honest...
      Which is why you have at least 200 more posts that her? Ah yes, it all makes sense now!

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

I think the main reason I even thought about asking him to join is because most of my conversations anymore starts off by saying "I was on that website I was telling you about" lol. I just thought he could see for himself what the heck i'm talking about... but as someone mentioned earlier I like being able to discuss things on here and talk about him. I think I would shy away from some topics if I knew he was on here so I think it's for the best that he's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post

Honest...
          Gosh babe, you're so obsessive

Nah not really

I joined the old forum a year ago after Andy told me about it - been hooked ever since, this place is the best and I'm really glad we're both members on here!

Comment

My SO actually found this site for me. He's a member, and I think has about two posts? But he reads all of mine and my blog and such. It's nice cause then when I'm talking about people from on here, he has a clue what it is that I am talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by faith5x5nomore View Post
              I think the main reason I even thought about asking him to join is because most of my conversations anymore starts off by saying "I was on that website I was telling you about" lol. I just thought he could see for himself what the heck i'm talking about... but as someone mentioned earlier I like being able to discuss things on here and talk about him. I think I would shy away from some topics if I knew he was on here so I think it's for the best that he's not.
              Now that we have the anonymous section on the site, you could still discuss something without him knowing if you really wanted him to be on here. You would just have to be careful not to include details so that he knows it is you.

Comment

Originally posted by squiddie View Post
                Which is why you have at least 200 more posts that her? Ah yes, it all makes sense now!
                XD

Well I have to make it look like I enjoy it here, otherwise my cover would be blown...

I'm just covering my tracks
                In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Working...
                X