Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quotes

Ok so. I write an email to Mic every night. And I like to cleverly title it.
    Example: tonights title is- "Day 55 (Evangeline)"
    Disney's Princess and the Frog is kind of our thing.
    Some days the title is something personal, others it's a quote or song lyric. I'm having a hard time finding short quotes about love or distance or sweet things.
    Do you guys have any? I don't like them to be long because it goes in the subject line.
    Thanks!!!
    "God I'm evil!" ~Me
    "Yes you are. Now shut up and kiss me." ~AJ

Everyday apart is one day closer to being together again.

Umm this is not that long and my personal favorite idk it may be too long for a title?

"Absence diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and blows up the bonfire." - Francois de la Rouchefoucauld

Maybe you could only use part of the quote or something, cute idea

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

i carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart)

This is the first line of a poem by ee cummings, hence the lack of proper capitilization & punctuation - short & sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by blankita719 View Post
        i carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart)

This is the first line of a poem by ee cummings, hence the lack of proper capitilization & punctuation - short & sweet!
        I really like that quote, it's cute

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

I love quotes, I have them all over my walls and I pretty much live by them. I turn to them every day and every time life throws a new challenge at me.
          My current favourite one is quite long, but perfect in every way. I want it read out at my wedding

'I love you means that I accept you for who you are and do not wish to change you into someone you are not. It means that I do not expect anything from you, just as you do not expect anything from me. It means I will love you and stand by you through the worst of times. It means we will share our joys, triumphs, disappointments, and sadness with one another, not looking for pity, but for comfort. It means loving you when your in a bad mood or when your too tried to do the things I want to do. It means loving you when your down - not just when your fun to be with. I love you means that I know your deepest secrets and dont judge you for them, asking in return only that you dont judge me for mine. It means I care enough to fight for what we have and I love you enough not to let you go. It means thinking of you, dreaming of you, wanting and needing you constantly, hoping you feel the same for me.'
          Last edited by 8983MilesofLove; January 10, 2011, 02:28 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake
          I'm living off £10 a week for 9 months to raise money for 4 charities (Tommy's, Home-Start, Lupus UK and Hughes Syndrome Foundation)
          please visit my blog and sponsor me! https://10poundpom.blogspot.com/
          It's really easy to donate, you just go to the blog link, click on the Just Giving links at the top right hand side, and then click donate! It literally takes 30 seconds to fill in the details in order to donate and it will make such a difference to these amazing charities! Every donation is greatly appreciated, no matter how small!

'The reason it hurts so much to separate....is because our souls are connected'

Comment

"Grow old with me, the best is yet to be." - Robert Browning

"Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly" - Rose Franken

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." - Dr. Seuss

"To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world." - Anonymous

The Dr Seuss one is my favourite, but that's partly because it's by Dr. Seuss.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
            -- Anonymous

Comment

I love Dr Seuss sooo much!! Half the quotes on my walls are by him :P
              I'm living off £10 a week for 9 months to raise money for 4 charities (Tommy's, Home-Start, Lupus UK and Hughes Syndrome Foundation)
              It's really easy to donate, you just go to the blog link, click on the Just Giving links at the top right hand side, and then click donate! It literally takes 30 seconds to fill in the details in order to donate and it will make such a difference to these amazing charities! Every donation is greatly appreciated, no matter how small!

Comment

Originally posted by 8983MilesofLove View Post
                I love quotes, I have them all over my walls and I pretty much live by them. I turn to them every day and every time life throws a new challenge at me.
                My current favourite one is quite long, but perfect in every way. I want it read out at my wedding

'I love you means that I accept you for who you are and do not wish to change you into someone you are not. It means that I do not expect anything from you, just as you do not expect anything from me. It means I will love you and stand by you through the worst of times. It means we will share our joys, triumphs, disappointments, and sadness with one another, not looking for pity, but for comfort. It means loving you when your in a bad mood or when your too tried to do the things I want to do. It means loving you when your down - not just when your fun to be with. I love you means that I know your deepest secrets and dont judge you for them, asking in return only that you dont judge me for mine. It means I care enough to fight for what we have and I love you enough not to let you go. It means thinking of you, dreaming of you, wanting and needing you constantly, hoping you feel the same for me.'
                I love this! Sent it to my bf last night in an email, and he responded that it had made his entire day worth it Thanks for sharing!

Comment

No worries
                  I printed it out and sent it to my bf, he loved it too. I also have it on my bedroom wall because it makes me smile everytime I read it

Comment

Working...
                  X