Is it SO seeing time? :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it SO seeing time? :D

So many on here are seeing their SO's recently!!

Karringtyn did, Sllver and Eternity are, also Silviar, and Tanja and Andy of course
    And sorry if I missed out anyone

As I read through the forums I see that either a lot of you guys are currently visiting, soon visiting (thanksgiving, christmas etc) or even planning to move and close the distance!

I have to say I get bursts of happiness whenever I read any of your threads/blogs/posts

Things on my side are lookin brighter than they did at the beginning of my relationship and I really have the feeling that either early or mid next year I'll be seeing my SO as well

With this thread I basically wanted to wish you all a good time and loads of fun and all that jazz

And to all those who havent met their SO yet, don't know when they'll meet her/him and so on... Keep your head and hopes up!!
    Don't ever stop fighting for your love!

It sure is. But I haven't forgotten any of you. I'm still checking around here at work. Once I get home, I'm a lil busy... *blush*

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Noodle...you are soo sweet!!! Your time will come!!!!!! I am back from my visit and recharged and even more in love!
      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Awww, this post is so adorable!!! I'm hopefully seeing my boyfriend during Thanksgiving

Comment

You're right, it does feel like there's a lot of visits going on!

My Heart is in Kentucky just had one, Rosebud had her first, Sam and Elina have one coming up... there's more but I can't remember the names!

It is nice to hear all these stories

Your time will come sooner than you think too noodle
          In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
          Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
          Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
          My dog Sam ♥

Comment

My SO is flying out this Thursday for my fall break and will be flying home Tuesday at around 6am. My time ticker only says two more days, but it feels like forever because I have three tests to study for between now and then. I have not even had time to get excited because I have to study so much recently O_o Thanks goodness for holidays or I would go crazy!

Comment

Aww well wasn't that a cute post noodle, you're so awesome

Yeah, Sam and I are seeing each other in less than two weeks.. for two weeks. Can't wait, we're sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gonna need this visit.. thank god we won't have to wait for that long anymore. So much crap's been going on lately, it's insane >_>

Really hope you get to see your SO soon too!

Comment

you're right, seeing all these posts make me SOOOOOOO excited for New years when my boy comes over =)

We'll all get there in the end!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

It just makes the weeks pass quicker for me....and the encouragement makes me feel great!
                  NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Thanks for the great respones!

I cant wait for the day when we can all be ''LFAD Alumnis'' haha We'd have to make a huge party XD wooo

Comment

For those who aren't visting anytime soon and this thread made you sad say "I". Just kidding i'm just so jealous right now lol. I am always happy to see people post that they our visiting there SO's. I just can't wait til I am one of them

Comment

Working...
                      X