Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back in New York..a new countdown starts...:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back in New York..a new countdown starts...:)

Home from an amazing weekend!!! I am more in love than ever.....

I am exhausted...yet wide awake.

My love was so sick...and I was able to take care of him...and then I was sick one day...and we just vegged. I needed this visit so much...

We already set a date for our next visit....just in case the house doesn't sell...*crosses fingers*....Kids and I will be heading back up there November 10th...30 days...

I didn't get lost at all...and the trip was easy...truly easy!

I got to meet his daughter and she hugged me goodbye and told me "thank you for making my daddy happy"....that made me cry...she is 23.

We did so much.....yet not a lot.

Even got to meet a dear friend from here...(who graduated with Dan)...Dauntedpoet...

LOVE MY LIFE.
    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Yay! I am so happy you had a great visit and spent the time together...You did leave some crisp fall weather for me right???

Comment

of course!!!! It was sooo beautiful there!! We went to his sisters place on the pond..and OMG soooo gorgeous!!!! You will have soo much fun!!!!

Comment

Yay, glad you had a great time!

Weird to think the day I leave Finland is the day before you see your SO again. You dont have long at all!

Comment

It was nice to hug you to Luce, and nice to have someone to listen in person. It made me all warm inside to actually see you physically relax as you held his hand, you were just completely contented. He's such a gentle giant, you're a lucky woman and finally he is a lucky man. HUGS HUGS HUGS

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
          And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Originally posted by sam View Post
            Yay, glad you had a great time!

Weird to think the day I leave Finland is the day before you see your SO again. You dont have long at all!
            ooooo I like that idea Sam, it sounds a lot closer, I see my SO 41 days after you see Dan again Luce!!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
            And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Aww! I'm so happy that you had a great time with your SO, despite being sick!

Comment

That's so great that you had a good and safe trip! And 30 days isn't long at all! You'll be back to him before you know it.
                First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Aww that's so sweet about his daughter!! Glad you had a good time and get to see him again so soon.

Comment

Aww thats great about his daughter. I'm so glad things went well, and that you have another date to look forward to. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you on the house selling

Comment

I'm so happy for you! Sounds like it was a much needed breath of fresh air.

Comment

Originally posted by Karringtyn View Post
                        I got to meet his daughter and she hugged me goodbye and told me "thank you for making my daddy happy"....that made me cry...she is 23.

How nice is that!

I'm so glad you had a great time, and it's so nice to see you come back so happy and with such a positive attitude!
                        In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                        Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                        Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                        My dog Sam ♥

Comment

I'm so glad you had a wonderful trip. And I'm glad you have your next visit planned - it's amazing how much it helps, no? I loved the photos you had up too. You guys are so happy ^^

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Happy doesnt even cut it! I am SOOO Secure in us now. It is one of the best feelings in the world. I love him...fully.

Comment

I am so happy to hear you had a good trip!

Comment

Working...
                              X