He just left...no idea when I will see him again :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He just left...no idea when I will see him again :(

My SO visited this weekend. It was the first time we've seen each other on 4 months, the longest we've ever gone. It was such an amazing four days...Now he just left and I miss him terribly
    I have no clue when I will see him again, but I really don't want to have to wait that long again. Every time he leaves I get really depressed for several days. Any suggestions for how to deal with the heartbreak of those first few days away from each other?

I just got home and I too am very sad. What is helping me this time...is that we set another visit date....I had too....it made me crazy not having one last time!
    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Think of all the fun you had with your SO

Comment

The usual advice I tend to give, and what helps me is to keep yourself busy. Try to avoid being on your own the whole time too. Of course you're going to be upset and want to cry your eyes out, and you should, it's good for you to get it out of your system.

But after that try to keep your mind active and save it from wandering. Have you got some sort of project to work on? Or friends to catch up with?

Also, setting a date for the next visit always helps, is there any chance of talking to your SO about this?

I hope you feel better soon
        In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
        Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
        Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
        My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Aww...I get very sad the first hour or two and cry through all that time, but after a while I calm down and just mope lol The longest we've gone is 7 months. But the only thing that helps me is to just talk to him. On msn or on the phone, just talk about how your time was together ^^ I always like to ask him questions after he's left. Like what he thought of this and that haha It does help.

Comment

Working...
          X