I left my Glenbear and Glens house.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I left my Glenbear and Glens house.

My SO and I went to build a bear and we made bears for each other, his is madisonbear and mine is glenbear. We have them to sleep with when we are not together. I got home from his house yesterday and realized I left my bear at his house . Last night it was so hard to sleep without being able to cuddle with my bear. It is nowhere near as good as sleeping with Glen, but I like my bear when he is not here. Im not gonna get to see him till Thanksgiving. What should i do?

"Together forever but never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart!"

Met: 9.15.08
    Started Dating: 10.17.08
    Been an LDR since: 10.17.08
    First time meeting: 5.28.09 - 6.2.09

I'm sure he'll ship it to you. There's no need to wait until Thanksgiving. Have you let him know that you've forgotten it? If not, tell him now and ask him to mail it to you.

It'll take less than a week to ship. You'll be okay.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Oh no! Like squiddie said, I'm sure he'd ship it to you (:
      [CENTER]

Comment

Il ask him to ship it, but his family is having some money problems. So if not itl be okay i guess.

"Together forever but never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart!"

Met: 9.15.08
        Started Dating: 10.17.08
        Been an LDR since: 10.17.08
        First time meeting: 5.28.09 - 6.2.09

Comment

It won't be that expensive to ship. At most, it'll be $10-15. If it's something he can fit into a smaller box, it'll be under $10. Even with money problems, I'm sure he'll be able to spare $10 to send you your bear.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Working...
          X